Sources: A Coli member interviewed Young Thug for Complex "Future offered me 1.5 Mil to sign w/ FBG"

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Mix tape with chief keef huh.. this nikka chief must been recording like shyt since he been in rehab cuz he said he got bang 3 back from the dead 2 bang 4 and a gloyalty CD made... plus a mixtape with thug got damn

Average Coli Poster

IT mgmt/A&R/Sports Agent/DimePiece Slayer
Daps
Reppin
6figs/6ft/6series
i wrote it lol.

just to clarify --

no im not a plant. yes i been on the site since sohh. no i didnt ask him if he was gay nor do i care either way. i dont think he is either. very interesting guy though, very sure of himself and set on being different.

Good shyt bruh :salute:

Last edited:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
You also went on record saying you weren’t a big fan of the remixes to “Stoner.” Not a lot of artists come out the gate with the mindset of “I’m gonna battle you” if you rap on their songs.
The mindset came from watching myself and nikkas where I’m from. I’m way harder than what you’ll think at freestyling. If you feel that you can just come in the studio and freestyle on my song, then I’m ready to rap battle you. That’s just how I feel about it because I know I’m way harder than another rapper freestyling on my song. I don’t want them to think that they good and that they’re doing me a favor. I would respect it way more if someone said they wrote something to “Stoner” or if Drake said I wrote something to “Danny Glover.”

Did you get a chance to hear any of them? I know Jim Jones has made one since you made those comments.
Yeah. You know me and Jim Jones bang the same so you know how that goes, no need to get into that. Wale is my brother so I can’t feel no type of way about Wale. I’m just saying it in general. People will hear Jim Jones or Wale [on a song] but those are my brothers. I respect them, I wasn’t saying it towards them. I’m not cool with no more rappers like that except Rich Homie Quan.

:laff::laff:

This reads like that typical rapper responses thread.

Rapper: Nobody better no spit on my shyt or I'm coming at ya neck :birdman:

Interviewer: Jim Jones made a remix :leon:

Rapper: He's cool coz we both rep bloods:takedat:

Interviewer: Wale?:usure:

Rapper: Oh that's my brother:obama:.

Interviewer: Rich Homie Quan?:ld:

Rapper: Oh you already know I fukk with him :youngsabo:

Interviewer: :comeon:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Last I remember you were signed to Gucci Mane’s 1017 imprint, and we’ve been hearing Freebandz lately, is that deal finished?
It’s not happening yet, I don’t know if it’s gonna happen. Future said he wants to give me $1.5 million so you know how that goes. It just hasn’t happened yet.

Wtf kind of deal is Future working with to offer someone 1.5 to sign with him?

http://www.complex.com/music/2014/01/young-thug-kanye-west-future-interview

Daps
i wrote it lol.

just to clarify --

no im not a plant. yes i been on the site since sohh. no i didnt ask him if he was gay nor do i care either way. i dont think he is either. very interesting guy though, very sure of himself and set on being different.
hes gay.. well.. bi..

and, you should've taken the time to ask him.. regardless if you want to know/care, alot of people do.. you couldve used that as a angle, as well as to generate more hits.. which in turn, puts you in the position to do more articles/content for folks moving forward..

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Future being able to give someone a 1.5M budget is impressive as fukk.
Joint Venture ..... Future aint fronting it ... he's cosigning it .. probably in a venuture that a label has allowed him thru an imprint. no rappers are paying actual money ... when they 'sign nyggas' ...