Sources: A Coli member interviewed Young Thug for Complex "Future offered me 1.5 Mil to sign w/ FBG"

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Joint Venture ..... Future aint fronting it ... he's cosigning it .. probably in a venuture that a label has allowed him thru an imprint. no rappers are paying actual money ... when they 'sign nyggas' ...
Why you nikkas steady trying to downplay the shyt?Future got enough leverage to pull it off.

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
young thug is gay
lzsgz_young_thug_662473.jpg

:snoop:

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
hes gay.. well.. bi..

and, you should've taken the time to ask him.. regardless if you want to know/care, alot of people do.. you couldve used that as a angle, as well as to generate more hits.. which in turn, puts you in the position to do more articles/content for folks moving forward..

No. a lot of people dont know who he is. i did it spark interest for people interested. the gay stuff is mostly social media flex. the angle was his music and working with kanye, i dont need to hype the gay witch hunt for him online right now. thats fishing, and honestly the conversation we had, while short, was actually better because its focused on him. checking the numbers, my hits are fine lol. thanks though.

Complex post on ktt and get shytted on often :mjpls:

So?

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Point em out :mjpls:

This thread aint bout Complex plants tho :heh: . The writer is not one of them. He was a solid guy. Who is on the come up and is working his way in the industry.

Them other Interscope plants tho. Now that is something else :mjpls: .
Tell them fukkboys to promote 50 the right way and accept the fact that SMS Audio will be bigger than Beats within 5 years:mjcup:

Daps
No. a lot of people dont know who he is. i did it spark interest for people interested. the gay stuff is mostly social media flex. the angle was his music and working with kanye, i dont need to hype the gay witch hunt for him online right now. thats fishing, and honestly the conversation we had, while short, was actually better because its focused on him. checking the numbers, my hits are fine lol. thanks though.

So?
of course your numbers are fine.. its Complex.. :heh:

and, Complex is primarily "social media flex".. thats their entire thing.. not to mention, he talks about that stuff in his music, so you wouldnt be off-base asking him about that while referencing his music..

been doing journalism since for about 17yrs.. just wanted to give you a few tips, but this the-coli.. no one needs anything.. good luck, and peace..

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you nikkas steady trying to downplay the shyt?Future got enough leverage to pull it off.
You didn't read what I said or didn't understand it. If you think Future is putting down 1.5 mil of his own money you're an idiot. Future as I said if you read my last post ... would do a Joint venture thru a label & his imprint.

you idiots probably thought rick ross directly signed meek mill. Joint ventures... just like Em and dre who had execs type pull did a JV with interscope for 50 cent. and Dre x 50 and interscope did a JV for The game

Stop thinking a rapper is going to the bank and taking out $2 million to pay an artist directly for a deal ... The Record Labels are still the Bank of the record industry ..

Last edited:

Average Coli Poster

IT mgmt/A&R/Sports Agent/DimePiece Slayer
Daps
Reppin
6figs/6ft/6series
Tell them fukkboys to promote 50 the right way and accept the fact that SMS Audio will be bigger than Beats within 5 years:mjcup:

Them weirdos go so hard for their lover Kendrick. They forgetting that his labelmate SchoolBoy Q dropping in less than 4 weeks
Ae4qrox.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
real talk: young thug is :trash:

so, i respect the interviewer's grind. i love to see people striving for better things and staying on their grind. but who gives a fukk if he interviewed young thug? :wtf: that's like me caring that someone interviewed some bum off the street.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Worst fear was Kanye and the other big names vampin :snoop:

Glad to hear True Blood is still on the way :banderas:

I keep telling yall that's the lingo and Thug trolling by not saying anything, any press good press
Bet not one of yall will run up on him when he in your city :mjpls:

#bloody!! My fukkin lover, I love this fool....@bloody_jay PHOTO BY: @thuggerthugger1 follow these two!!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
A coli member works for cacplex? No Limit LWO Tank Dogs gon call that neg train if his name gets out. Uhhhhhhhh.
7L9c8GS.png
15325464_earl_clark_mean_mug_nt.gif

Edit: Except if it's big business. big biz da gawd a royal figure on these innanetz. :whoa: