Starting point

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Imma put my flabby pic up :sadbron:

Please dont clown me too hard. I've got a long way to go i fell off hard :damn: and im climbing my way back .

I'll post progress pics up.

My diet is cleaning up and im back on the track so im a little down from this.

I still got a gut doe :to:

wcCibV3.png

I probably got 80% body fat :russ:

Edit* Try to put pics in spoilers so guest arent lurking :obama:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's a soft sloping gut, and not a full barrel or staircase of rolls - it isn't as bad as you are making it to be. I would say 35% bodyfat (which is like 25% on dudes).

Ain't nothing like posting a before-pic to a group of people to get you motivated to make some progress pics ASAP. I did this with my family last year and it helped me stay accountable for that time.

I'm getting back on track the same time you are. Undecided about posting before pics here tho. Are you taking any testosterone supps or zinc?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
It's a soft sloping gut, and not a full barrel or staircase of rolls - it isn't as bad as you are making it to be. I would say 35% bodyfat (which is like 25% on dudes).

Ain't nothing like posting a before-pic to a group of people to get you motivated to make some progress pics ASAP. I did this with my family last year and it helped me stay accountable for that time.

I'm getting back on track the same time you are. Undecided about posting before pics here tho. Are you taking any testosterone supps or zinc?

:wtf: testostrone ?

All is drink is On 100% whey

Trutein

Womens vita pack

Fish oil
B12

Everything else is from my diet.

I eat a ton of chicken,tuna and fish

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
No lie, testosterone supps (prescribed by a doc, not illegally) is very popular with the lezzy gym crew/crossfitters here. I don't think it is in extreme amounts, just for muscle growth (although some of the ladies did start to get a slight goatee).

I'm trying to increase mine naturally: How To Increase Testosterone Levels Naturally In Women | LIVESTRONG.COM

:deadmanny:

Facial hair :whoa:

Nahh im good i like the natural route.

I've had a six pack before. When im in shape my body is very nice.

My gluts are nice,back, and i got those big blocks of abs.

My weak point are my claves and triceps.

At the moment my stomach is :scusthov:

I've always done everything naturally.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
im proud of you :wow:

id say weight wise you should deload 30% of your work sets from GVT as your starting point for SS

the whole point in SS is to avoid deloading at all costs once you get going. the longer your progression, the higher your peak.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Always gotta respect a dude who posts his pics up with courage :salute:

You finna go from :flabbynsick: to :blessed: with a mindset like you have right now, keep at it breh. List me in your dedications when you get swole & toned :bryan:

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
:salute: on taking & putting up a starting point pic. I hope you take a few more pics from different angles. Not to put up here, just to have for yourself to look at the progress you're going to make. It's always motivating to see how far you've come, especially on those days when you feel like you're not making progress.

Good luck.

tumblr_luj8t5VPpp1qfl54bo1_500.jpg

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ

It's only fair that you do, like we have, friend. :steviej: