I may have been skinny, but I was still pulling bishes :win:

Damn this nikka starter pic is where I'm at right now :to:

Oye

Random
Daps
I was a fat ass a few years ago

271 pounds

IMG_5180__large_zpsdfccb13e.jpg

Blurred my face out cause I think I looked awful but my beard was cool. When you get as out of shape as I was you stop caring about your appearance a bit. I wore XXXXXXXXXXL shirts to try and hide my big gut as you can see it failed.

This is from last August I was about 235-245 pounds there
3232_zps51adb616.jpg

I'm down to 217-222 pounds now and will take some more up to date pics soon. I hurt my shoulder last month and haven't been able to workout as much as I'd like

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I really don't have a gut, but winter weight is real (:sadcam:) and I've been slacking on my workouts.
Here's my accountability pic:
Sorry for the watermarks, I'm steaming my hair
UGV9vfRl.jpg

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:salute: @ what this thread has become. I feel motivated brehs.

@Serious, if sohh/coli didnt have a history of God Tua stealing posters pics to troll for dudes, dudes being liberal with that ctrl+s and saving pics for 6 years, or wolves harassing people's work places, I'd have no problem posting my face. But it's not that kinda place, so Im gonna halt on that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Damn this nikka starter pic is where I'm at right now :to:

:deadrose: that was me at 155lbs in hs, everyone thought I was big back then. I was previously 25lbs lighter before working out...

Only thing I can say is when you want to take it to the next step in filling out, Strong Lifts is the way to go...

@Serious, if sohh/coli didnt have a history of God Tua stealing posters pics to troll for dudes, dudes being liberal with that ctrl+s and saving pics for 6 years, or wolves harassing people's work places, I'd have no problem posting my face. But it's not that kinda place, so Im gonna halt on that.

:to:

It's cool, some things are better when they remain a mystery...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ

PM me the face....I can keep a secret. :blessed:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps