Summer Jam ‘18 featuring - @Sccit, jewCac troll who says his people fathered civilization

Daps
has @Sccit ever said anything explicitly or full-blown racist?

or is this one of those things were his Jewish pride makes you feel insecure and to compensate for?
Cac Jews of today are not real/original Jews, so yes them displaying "jew pride" should make anyone who knows the truth feel some type of way

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:snoop:

YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT ASHKENAZI JEWS, WHICH ARE THE MINORITY IN ISRAEL. I AM A MIZRAHI JEW, DESCENDING FROM THE MIDDLE-EAST, NOT EUROPE. THERES A LOT U NEED TO LEARN ON THE SUBJECT.

AND STOP SPEWIN THAT IGNORANT “JEW-ISH” RHETORIC PERPETUATED BY STREET CORNER BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES. ISH IS A SUFFIX LOLSMH.. BRITISH, IRISH, SWEDISH, MOORISH .

DONT BE THAT GUY BRUH.
...but I've seen what you look like...

Also, when has the suffix -ish ever denoted a race of people or a religion

Can a person be "blackish" or "christianish"? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Dude got whole entire pics looking like Chris from family guy with black hair.. and yet he claims to not be cac.
chris-griffin-family-guy-4.7.jpg

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

Also, when has the suffix -ish ever denoted a race of people or a religion

Can a person be "blackish" or "christianish"? :jbhmm:

YES I AM MIDDLE-EASTERN .. SOME1 ON THIS FORUM JUS ASKED ME IF I WAS PERSIAN THE OTHER DAY. NICE TRY THO.

LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF ISH BUDDY.. THIS IS 1ST GRADE ENGLISH.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Can someone explain to us how that crakkker is not a cac, when he also looks exactly like jay Sherman from the old 2000s era cartoon?? he looks like this (peep the link to his ig pics and tell me that I'm lying) just sayin..
jay-sherman-the-critic-2000-6.23.jpg

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:russell:
stfu with that.. I call it like I see it and you're a cac bytch. But there's that reach- how original. Like that hasn't been an ongoing pattern on here with all and to female posters. i'm aggressive, if that's "manly", take it as you see it. That shyt doesn't work with me, prove it, you gossipy fuk. you're telling black posters to suck your d88k on here, repeatedly, talking that vindictive shyt about black females fukkin you and yet I'm not supposed to believe that you're an undercover cac fakkit???

But you are UGLY AS FUK THO.. that's proven. I peeped that gram.

UR CLEARLY EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE.. YOU JUS WENT ON A HORMONAL RANT BOUT HOW U WERE NEVER POSTING HERE AGAIN.

U EVEN POSTED THE CLIP FROM HALF BAKED WHERE HE QUIT LOLLL.

IMAGINE IF THAT DUDE SHOWED UP TO WORK THE NEXT DAY .. THATS WHAT U LOOK LIKE RIGHT NOW.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Cac Jews of today are not real/original Jews, so yes them displaying "jew pride" should make anyone who knows the truth feel some type of way

MORE LIES .. THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING. MIZRAHI JEWS ARE THE ORIGINAL JEWS. IF U WANA CLAIM BLACK FOLKS WAS, U DO HAVE A CLAIM TOO, BECAUSE ETHIOPIANS WAS ORIGINALLY JEWISH AS WELL. STOP FOLLOWING THE TEACHINGS OF STREET CORNER EXTREMISTS WHO DENOUNCE THEIR OWN HERITAGE TO LATCH ONTO OTHERS. ALL CREDIBLE SCIENTIFIC DATA POINTS TO SEMITES DESCENDING FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND BLACK FOLKS DESCENDING FROM AFRICA. BE PROUD OF WHO U ARE.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UR CLEARLY EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE.. YOU JUS WENT ON A HORMONAL RANT BOUT HOW U WERE NEVER POSTING HERE AGAIN.

U EVEN POSTED THE CLIP FROM HALF BAKED WHERE HE QUIT LOLLL.

IMAGINE IF THAT DUDE SHOWED UP TO WORK THE NEXT DAY .. THATS WHAT U LOOK LIKE RIGHT NOW.
K. changed my mind. what's your point? I've posted that vid before in here.. and?? stop fukkin repeating urself, u said that already.. never left.. I dont owe you any explanation. and yeah.. I feel a certain way when racists fukkks like urself are allowed to roam around cac free and no one says or does shyt about it to check u despite your obvious leanings and violations. STFU cac.

but hold up... you just tried to play that "she's a man" card to try to be inciteful in a desperate last ditch effort to DEFLECT... but now u you say that I have the "emotionally hormonal" characteristics.... (which is an admission on your part that you know damn fukkin well that I'm a woman) clearly.. I'm not the unstable one...
:sas2::umad:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
K. changed my mind. what's your point? I've posted that vid before in here.. and?? stop fukkin repeating urself, u said that already.. never left.. I dont owe you any explanation. and yeah.. I feel a certain way when racists fukkks like urself are allowed to roam around cac free and no one says or does shyt about it to check u despite your obvious leanings and violations. STFU cac.

but hold up... you just tried to play that "she's a man" card to try to be inciteful in a desperate last ditch effort to DEFLECT... but now u you say that I have the "emotionally hormonal" characteristics.... (which is an admission on your part that you know damn fukkin well that I'm a woman) clearly.. I'm not the unstable one...
:sas2::umad:

YOURE EITHER A REALLY FAT WOMAN WITH MENTAL ISSUES AND NO LIFE OR A GAY MAN WHO GOES ONLINE PRETENDING TO BE A WOMAN TO TROLL PEOPLE .. I HAVENT DECIDED YET, BUT ITS ABSOLUTELY ONE OR THE OTHER.