SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
that bullshyt list is just regurgitated things from talking heads. You want black people to unite, and you question our political singularity, but you do not consider the historical conditions that forced black people to vote en masse for one party or another. And while we remain united politically, to assume that we, a diverse people, can just come together denies us individualism.

Your list
1. does not address poverty
2. does not address sexual violence and issues that don't affect black men
3. assumes that all black people are able to unite politically (disenfranchisement etc.)

While you sit here sucking off Daddy Trump and crying on Hillary's clit, many of our people who really need help could give a fukk less about politics. Drive down the same street that the US Capitol is on and you can find a community of concentrated poverty.

And bringing the black dollar back to the community IS NOT THE SAME AS TEACHING FINANCIAL LITERACY. All that does is create a few black wealthy folks, it doesn't mean more money in the community, per se, because most likely when that black business owner gets enough money, they will move from that community of concentrated poverty, if they even stayed there in the first place.

Step your game up and stop being a white puppet. You remind me of the main character in Invisible Man, susceptible to any bullshyt a white person gives you, not realizing that you are no more than a talking mascot.....
I couldn't fit that in one post, but I have touched on that many of times. I've made previous threads on it and check my post history. Income inequality has a lot to do with it. Also, check out my prison thread it goes in depth. I've also explained sexual violence. Daddy Trump? I didn't even vote for him. Only thing I agreed with him was tbh was on trade. Also, I went 3rd party. I had a legit reason to criticize Hillary.

P.S. I'm nobody's puppet just an Independent thinking 22 year old Black man.

horizon

Superstar
Daps
Getting real tired of you fakkits acting like republicans have done anything to garner more than the votes they already get from black people

google "southern strategy" and tell me why the fukk I or anyone else should give those elephant cacs anything other than a fukk you and a vote for a dem

you politically illiterate smart dumb nikkas make me sick with this "give these right-wing confederate cacs a chance" bull shyt

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Their was never a black vote it was all an illusion Obama taught us all that. And i have a feeling that blacks are primed to take over the country and build a empire in the 2020s and 2030s. All of the major white industries are falling a part like Hollywood, Sports, Media, etc and that will leaves blacks to work for ourselves. Everyone else is playing the voting game witch ain't lead the to shyt, Black people should be ahead of the curve.
I didn't support Obama in 08, but in 2012 I did. However, the Black vote has always been around. Not just during the Obama years. I think we may be in for a takeover too with the industries. However, we have so many things we can take on. When Blacks come out in a voting block that is a Black vote. Still, we need the Black vote to do a positive impact for us.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Getting real tired of you fakkits acting like republicans have done anything to garner more than the votes they already get from black people

google "southern strategy" and tell me why the fukk I or anyone else should give those elephant cacs anything other than a fukk you and a vote for a dem

you politically illiterate smart dumb nikkas make me sick with this "give these right-wing confederate cacs a chance" bull shyt
You have to infiltrate in masses. Listen breh, I told another breh the same thing on here. We have to get the AA's, African immigrants, and Afro-Latinos together. Split it in half the vote. What do I mean? The Black voters who lean conservative go there and vice versa. It's not about cacs it's about gaining political power and economic power.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to infiltrate in masses. Listen breh, I told another breh the same thing on here. We have to get the AA's, African immigrants, and Afro-Latinos together. Split it in half the vote. What do I mean? The Black voters who lean conservative go there and vice versa. It's not about cacs it's about gaining political power and economic power.

The problem with people like you is that you never learn from history....

so If you could just tell us the great things that George Bush senior, junior , Reagan , etc done for the black community I would be grateful

until then I suggest you park it and read some books....

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
We can't infiltrate because they not going to let us better ourselves that easily. America has been oppressing Blacks for 400+ years and it wasn't just an accident either. This country is legit against our very existence and the only way to get out of this mess is infrastructure and businesses that is kept in the family and no outsiders.
:ehh: This. Nd I seen a statement on here awhile ago...forgot by who...but it stated, "The war has already been lost." Nggas was gettin forewarned since the 60s 70s 80s to get they acts together nd too many c00ns nd self-destructors sold us out. So now this is where we at. Aint no infiltration of politics or the system either...why do nggas keep beatin that dead horse:what:...blks gtta get on some hive mind in-tune shyt...seriously stack cash...shop..invest in each other...nd backdoor cacs at every turn. Every move needs to be executed with shiesty intentions in mind. shyt...we habitually do it to each other nd cacs do it to us

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The problem with people like you is that you never learn from history....

so If you could just tell us the great things that George Bush senior, junior , Reagan , etc done for the black community I would be grateful

until then I suggest you park it and read some books....
I supported not one of those presidents NOT ONE. In my opinion, they slowed down Black progress. Also, I wasn't around during the Reagan years, but researched it. He put the War On Drugs on a new level. My point is, we have to infiltrate both and we need fighters on the outside. COINTELPRO had BOTH it was infiltrating Black organizations and communist groups. We have to use a play from the competition. We had Black brehs like Alan Keyes, Allen West, Herman Cain, and Ben Carson run. No Black support from them. It's time we take over is my point.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I didn't support Obama in 08, but in 2012 I did. However, the Black vote has always been around. Not just during the Obama years. I think we may be in for a takeover too with the industries. However, we have so many things we can take on. When Blacks come out in a voting block that is a Black vote. Still, we need the Black vote to do a positive impact for us.
The black vote ain't bout shyt, black unity is were its at. ALL of the problems Blacks face in this country is due to the fact that we don't own our own shyt. Lets fix that problem first then we can see about voting.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I couldn't fit that in one post, but I have touched on that many of times. I've made previous threads on it and check my post history. Income inequality has a lot to do with it. Also, check out my prison thread it goes in depth. I've also explained sexual violence. Daddy Trump? I didn't even vote for him. Only thing I agreed with him was tbh was on trade. Also, I went 3rd party. I had a legit reason to criticize Hillary.

P.S. I'm nobody's puppet just an Independent thinking 22 year old Black man.
So instead of engaging in dialogue with the talking points presented, you simply dismiss it by saying you already engaged with those topics.

Let me ask you this basic question; why do you continue to view black people as a monolith? Because your OP does just that.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I supported not one of those presidents NOT ONE. In my opinion, they slowed down Black progress. Also, I wasn't around during the Reagan years, but researched it. He put the War On Drugs on a new level. My point is, we have to infiltrate both and we need fighters on the outside. COINTELPRO had BOTH it was infiltrating Black organizations and communist groups. We have to use a play from the competition. We had Black brehs like Alan Keyes, Allen West, Herman Cain, and Ben Carson run. No Black support from them. It's time we take over is my point.

my friend , let me tell you the issue you refuse to see, Cain, Carson etc.... might as well have been white

whats the point in voting for a black republican if he doesnt want to help the black community, in most cases they are actually worse than white republicans

you should know better, it seems you were looking at the colour of their skin rather than what was coming out of their mouths

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
my friend , let me tell you the issue you refuse to see, Cain, Carson etc.... might as well have been white

whats the point in voting for a black republican if he doesnt want to help the black community, in most cases they are actually worse than white republicans

you should know better, it seems you were looking at the colour of their skin rather than what was coming out of their mouths
Most Black conservatives have conservative ideology. I'm a liberal, but I wasn't always like that. There are Black conservatives who are informal like Thomas Sowell. I agree, we need to talk about the issues in our community. My point, some of the Black community has conservative views social wise. Like LGBT and Christian views it's to the right. Especially, with older Blacks anyway. You and I agree we need BOTH sides to discuss the real issues plaguing our community.