SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I agree and understand your point. However, I think it's better to infiltrate BOTH parties. Also, I think we need outsiders to fight on the outside too. 3rd parties and people fighting outside the box is a good thing also :manny: More Black brehs and brehettes gotta get in the political process.
We can't infiltrate because they not going to let us better ourselves that easily. America has been oppressing Blacks for 400+ years and it wasn't just an accident either. This country is legit against our very existence and the only way to get out of this mess is infrastructure and businesses that is kept in the family and no outsiders.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
We can't infiltrate because they not going to let us better ourselves that easily. America has been oppressing Blacks for 400+ years and it wasn't just an accident either. This country is legit against our very existence and the only way to get out of this mess is infrastructure and businesses that is kept in the family and no outsiders.
I agree with the infrastructure part. Listen man, Hispanics are going to be the go to for voting now. There's soon not going to be a "Black Vote". We can be ourselves without discriminating against others. Look at what the Cubans do. They have interests of their own without discriminating against others. We HAVE to do the same by infiltrating and etc. I'm really thinking about of future Black kids. We could really create some sort of empire breh.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I told some coli brehs yesterday that I was going to make this thread. It's mainly a call to action thread of some sorts :manny: Listen, we as a Black or AA Community (myself included) have to use better logic. Take this past election for example. We had MANY people tapdance for Hillary Clinton :beli: It was UNECESSARY tapdacing :martin: Hell, Carson didn't get that much support from brothas on the Repub side. Why did I bring this up? Because we always tapdance for the Dems without forcing the Repubs hand. Like I said, we have to take a play from the Hispanics and become powerbrokers :manny:

Next up, we have to put our differences aside and come together. I was an uppity type growing up in a working-class community:snoop: Plus, I was selfish, but I got out of that. I've donated to all types of good causes. Also, I volunteered with my city (with other brothas) with canvassing and cleaning up my community:smugbiden:

We really need to look where our priorities are as a people. To me, that's the most important. I'll also admit that as of right now I'm kinda struggling, but you crawl before you walk :smugbiden: I hold my head up high with a smile. It deeply disturbs me that my people get gunned down unjustly. In my opinion, we always have to be vocal :martin: Our Haitian brehs were vocal against Clinton and the injustices done to them and I salute them for that :salute:

Last thing, we need HONEST leadership in our community. The ones that aren't helping should be ousted. Never let anyone pimp you :snoop: That goes for the preachers, awakened Black leaders, and etc :snoop: I have an issue with the CBC (Congressional Black Caucus) because they haven't done anything remotely relevant for Blacks in 30 years :beli:

P.S. we gotta bring that BLACK DOLLAR back into the Black community and support one another businesses.

I'm not going to quit on my community and being a helpful person :jawalrus:

Before someone brings something up that's irrelevant :snoop: Just want to say that I'm single because I want to be. Also, a good girl will come along if that's in the plans. My goal right now is to help people and get on my feet. I want to make my parents proud of me :jawalrus: They waited 23 years to have a son and I'm gonna come back on that investment:obama:

So are you still leaving when you pick up your WOAT banner? :mjgrin:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Did you read my thread kind sir? I offered like 10 solutions on bringing us together. Please read then comment :snoop:
that bullshyt list is just regurgitated things from talking heads. You want black people to unite, and you question our political singularity, but you do not consider the historical conditions that forced black people to vote en masse for one party or another. And while we remain united politically, to assume that we, a diverse people, can just come together denies us individualism.

Your list
1. does not address poverty
2. does not address sexual violence and issues that don't affect black men
3. assumes that all black people are able to unite politically (disenfranchisement etc.)

While you sit here sucking off Daddy Trump and crying on Hillary's clit, many of our people who really need help could give a fukk less about politics. Drive down the same street that the US Capitol is on and you can find a community of concentrated poverty.

And bringing the black dollar back to the community IS NOT THE SAME AS TEACHING FINANCIAL LITERACY. All that does is create a few black wealthy folks, it doesn't mean more money in the community, per se, because most likely when that black business owner gets enough money, they will move from that community of concentrated poverty, if they even stayed there in the first place.

Step your game up and stop being a white puppet. You remind me of the main character in Invisible Man, susceptible to any bullshyt a white person gives you, not realizing that you are no more than a talking mascot.....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I told some coli brehs yesterday that I was going to make this thread. It's mainly a call to action thread of some sorts :manny: Listen, we as a Black or AA Community (myself included) have to use better logic. Take this past election for example. We had MANY people tapdance for Hillary Clinton :beli: It was UNECESSARY tapdacing :martin: Hell, Carson didn't get that much support from brothas on the Repub side. Why did I bring this up? Because we always tapdance for the Dems without forcing the Repubs hand. Like I said, we have to take a play from the Hispanics and become powerbrokers :manny:

Next up, we have to put our differences aside and come together. I was an uppity type growing up in a working-class community:snoop: Plus, I was selfish, but I got out of that. I've donated to all types of good causes. Also, I volunteered with my city (with other brothas) with canvassing and cleaning up my community:smugbiden:

We really need to look where our priorities are as a people. To me, that's the most important. I'll also admit that as of right now I'm kinda struggling, but you crawl before you walk :smugbiden: I hold my head up high with a smile. It deeply disturbs me that my people get gunned down unjustly. In my opinion, we always have to be vocal :martin: Our Haitian brehs were vocal against Clinton and the injustices done to them and I salute them for that :salute:

Last thing, we need HONEST leadership in our community. The ones that aren't helping should be ousted. Never let anyone pimp you :snoop: That goes for the preachers, awakened Black leaders, and etc :snoop: I have an issue with the CBC (Congressional Black Caucus) because they haven't done anything remotely relevant for Blacks in 30 years :beli:

P.S. we gotta bring that BLACK DOLLAR back into the Black community and support one another businesses.

I'm not going to quit on my community and being a helpful person :jawalrus:

Before someone brings something up that's irrelevant :snoop: Just want to say that I'm single because I want to be. Also, a good girl will come along if that's in the plans. My goal right now is to help people and get on my feet. I want to make my parents proud of me :jawalrus: They waited 23 years to have a son and I'm gonna come back on that investment:obama:
take your ass out your mom's basement and get a job.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:yeshrug: You need to do soul searching.

I am just fine.

If your life hinges on the dependency of others thats on you.

Just focus on you and stop these ridiculous collectivization threads
Bingo.

@JudgeJoeGorilla ain't got no job, education, or anything working for him...but he's down to "lead"

:dead:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I agree with the infrastructure part. Listen man, Hispanics are going to be the go to for voting now. There's soon not going to be a "Black Vote". We can be ourselves without discriminating against others. Look at what the Cubans do. They have interests of their own without discriminating against others. We HAVE to do the same by infiltrating and etc. I'm really thinking about of future Black kids. We could really create some sort of empire breh.
Their was never a black vote it was all an illusion Obama taught us all that. And i have a feeling that blacks are primed to take over the country and build a empire in the 2020s and 2030s. All of the major white industries are falling a part like Hollywood, Sports, Media, etc and that will leaves blacks to work for ourselves. Everyone else is playing the voting game witch ain't lead the to shyt, Black people should be ahead of the curve.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
fukking put a hollowpoint in your head you fakkit. Then, have the funeral parlor put your body in an oven. This doesn't concern you p*ssy.
all that "come together" shyt lasted 5 minutes, huh? :heh:

You're not even a man yet. You're 23...but you're not a man.

Grow up and get your shyt together first.