The end of American prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and families suffer

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
We the only country with jails now?

:dahell:

How guys get treated while incarcerated is one thing, and I'm with you there, but saying we don't need jails? I'm sorry, but if a drunk driver puts a kid a in a wheelchair on the way back from the club I expect him to be locked the fukk up

America has never got rid of slavery. This is about ending slavery and shining a light on these shytty private prisons which benefits nobody.

If you want to continue to prop up slavery that is on you.

Down with private prisons.

End slavery world wide.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The contemporary purposes of prison/jail is not for rehabilitation, it's soley for profit

therefore it doesn't actually serve a purpose that is beneficial to society
you know what else is great for society? not having criminals loose and unchecked lol

yal just HAVE to go too far and fukk up a great point and perspective by going off the deep end with this shyt

someone beats and robs an elderly couple.... "we don't need jails :troll:"

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
you know what else is great for society? not having criminals loose and unchecked lol

yal just HAVE to go too far and fukk up a great point and perspective by going off the deep end with this shyt

someone beats and robs an elderly couple.... "we don't need jails :troll:"

You are no longer being taken seriously.

Take your low level understanding of slavery over to the SLAENT.COM I'm sure those white posters there would love to help you make fun of slavery.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Low Quality Posting
America has never got rid of slavery. This is about ending slavery and shining a light on these shytty private prisons which benefits nobody.

If you want to continue to prop up slavery that is on you.

Down with private prisons.

End slavery world wide.
:dead:

you're one of those

aite breh you got it lol. i'm a c00n because i think criminals should be in jail. i actually completely agree with your sentiment that its fukked that inmates are being unjustly isolated from their families beyond what's reasonable or ethical

i'm pro slavery as fukk :banderas:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

you're one of those

aite breh you got it lol. i'm a c00n because i think criminals should be in jail. i actually completely agree with your sentiment that its fukked that inmates are being unjustly isolated from their families beyond what's reasonable or ethical

i'm pro slavery as fukk :banderas:

Expose yourselves yall...

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's been happening for years at some jails but I hadn't heard about it happening at prisons. nikkas will lock the decks down themselves if you take visits. shyt we did that when they locked us down on our visiting day. Nah son. I'd bank myself.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Them visits gonna dry up quickly anyway but flat out denying visitation, cruel.

Will be a riot and guards will suffer