The end of American prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and families suffer

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:dame: you gotta get someone else to talk for you

again, prison complex is obviously trash and i agree with this whole issue being jacked - but you want me to sit here and not laugh in the face of someone who says prisons serve no purpose?

fukk that. a dude molests kids, they just walk around at the mall like everyone else? no. they get separated from rest of society. am i c00n for wanting people who are a threat to others to be put away? because if that's the only way you're able to argue this type of issue you're just not equipped to discuss it.

its just as dumb as saying the country doesn't need cops at all. reform isn't in any way the same as removal

but hey just call me a c00n :yeshrug: that works too

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
So some jail nikka will have to video face his woman while she at home sitting at the table and seeing some nikka behind her watching his tv set, sitting in his chair and eating his fruit loops.

Stay out of jail brehs

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
:dame: you gotta get someone else to talk for you

again, prison complex is obviously trash and i agree with this whole issue being jacked - but you want me to sit here and not laugh in the face of someone who says prisons serve no purpose?

fukk that. a dude molests kids, they just walk around at the mall like everyone else? no. they get separated from rest of society. am i c00n for wanting people who are a threat to others to be put away? because if that's the only way you're able to argue this type of issue you're just not equipped to discuss it.

its just as dumb as saying the country doesn't need cops at all. reform isn't in any way the same as removal

but hey just call me a c00n :yeshrug: that works too

Please educate yourself.

Nobody taking you seriously.

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
educate me on a society without a prison system at all

if you got some groundbreaking shyt i'd love to hear about it. no bs

I understand both sides.

They are saying the prison system is corrupt. (Which it is)

You are saying then what are we supposed to do with the real criminals (those with violent offense should be removed from society)

Like a poster earlier said Europe(Norway, Sweden) has a good way to deal with criminals by treating them humanely not exploiting them and also taking them away from society with getting therapy and additional help..... but guess what color they are :mjpls:

Drug offense are bullshyt both the user and the seller it’s basic supppy and demand, like nas said if they want to take drugs that might potentially kill them who am Into judge.

But pedos deserve nothing short of death and pure isolation for lie at the least.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I understand both sides.

They are saying the prison system is corrupt. (Which it is)

You are saying then what are we supposed to do with the real criminals (those with violent offense should be removed from society)

Like a poster earlier said Europe(Norway, Sweden) has a good way to deal with criminals by treating them humanely not exploiting them and also taking them away from society with getting therapy and additional help..... but guess what color they are :mjpls:

Drug offense are bullshyt both the user and the seller it’s basic supppy and demand, like nas said if they want to take drugs that might potentially kill them who am Into judge.

But pedos deserve nothing short of death and pure isolation for lie at the least.
I'm all for a mass reform, but I just can't get down with people saying jails serve no purpose.

You can't give a rapist or murderer outpatient therapy.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
For profit prison industry at it again :snoop:

Not like inmates had it easy getting family/friends there in the first place, to not even let in person visitation be an option is pure cruelty. This helps some inmates communicate more often, but it's not a substitute for face to face visits.

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Where do you propose all the bad people go?

rehabilitation centers/systems similar to the ones in Cuba.

which have historically reformed said wrong-doers towards a life that makes them least likely to offend and actually be a beneficiary to society and not a hindrance once released

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
rehabilitation centers/systems similar to the ones in Cuba.

which have historically reformed said wrong-doers towards a life that makes them least likely to offend and actually be a beneficiary to society and not a hindrance once released
Some people shouldn't be released tho.

I guess they have a lifelong reforming to go through. Some people are just pure evil and they shouldn't even be around another human.