The end of American prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and families suffer

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
Anyone could simply say "Stay your ass out of jail" and you won't need to worry about visits.:yeshrug:

but once you get into prison then any opinion regarding visits you have is irrelevant and immaterial.:ehh:

and I am not trying to be an a$$hole about it but it's clear as day for us....Stay your black ass out of jail so you don't have to do a Skype Jail visit.

It's not that simple guy. I wish it was but it isn't.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So some jail nikka will have to video face his woman while she at home sitting at the table and seeing some nikka behind her watching his tv set, sitting in his chair and eating his fruit loops.

Stay out of jail brehs

Inmate: "so what you doin?"
Her:" Nothin, I just got the Cavs game on...I watch them play and remember when you were here."
Inmate: "Damn girl, I miss that...."
**male voice in background** "Yeeeeah! Yeeeeah! That's my boyyyy!"
Inmate: "Who's that?"
Her: "huh, that's nobody baby, that's just the TV"
Inmate: "Nah, I heard someones...."
"Your video visitation session has ended. Length of session 20 mins 00 seconds. Thank you for using our service."

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Inmate: "so what you doin?"
Her:" Nothin, I just got the Cavs game on...I watch them play and remember when you were here."
Inmate: "Damn girl, I miss that...."
**male voice in background** "Yeeeeah! Yeeeeah! That's my boyyyy!"
Inmate: "Who's that?"
Her: "huh, that's nobody baby, that's just the TV"
Inmate: "Nah, I heard someones...."
"Your video visitation session has ended. Length of session 20 mins 00 seconds. Thank you for using our service."
:laff:i imagined that as a Chappelle show sketch

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone could simply say "Stay your ass out of jail" and you won't need to worry about visits.:yeshrug:
i would agree with that if this disgusting fukking country didnt have private, for-profit prisons whose contracts let them sue states if they dont fill enough beds. you can guess how that trickle down effect works :scusthov:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Easier said than done when an entire system conspires to keep u there from the 3rd grade onward...
Studies legit showing that people of darker skin tones more likely to get harsher sentences.
Poverty linked to poor legal representation.

Mass incarceration for minor offenses like weed possession which is legal in several states...and so on.
I want those studies, so if you can find them PM them to me. Dead ass I want to read them.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...in-the-shorter-the-prison-term-1790864659/amp
I want those studies, so if you can find them PM them to me. Dead ass I want to read them.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...act-same-crime-as-a-white-person-study-finds/

This study proves what most people suspected about the criminal justice system

One of the specific ones you asked for: Oh and btw, it's not just only skintone but classical blk features as well.
Honestly, this needs to be it's OWN THREAD.

http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/686941