The Netflix's "Daredevil" Season 1 thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps

First trailer :blessed:

Trailer had good gritty atmosphere that I'd expect from daredevil fighting in a fukked up Hells Kitchen. The darkness was there, both literally and figuratively, and it even gave a hint of the moral ambiguity of the character. Looks very ingesting and I'm onboard.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
edit :

Thanks .. i usually netflix and binge older stuff... never watched any netflix series yet... I do binge on the DVR ...

What the runtime of these episodes ? 22min or 44 min?
edit: nevermind ... they're hour long episodes.. its gonna be a total of 52 hour long episodes
oh shyt an hr?? Netflix gonna really give us that 60min

That's what I like about them. They give us every minute

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
:whew:

The tone :wow:

Stick :to:

Karen Page :scust:

Rosario :takedat:
That shot of D'Onofrio with the shaved head :lupe:

I wonder if we'll get freaky deaky Elektra (Speaking of which - They need to do Elektra: Assassin as a series)

Looks like Netflix has a banger on it's hands. Interested to see where they go with Iron Fist. That Immortal Weapons Tournament for Season 2 :krs:
Good fight choreography and some quality costumes and that shyt will be grade A tv. A fukking mystical Enter the Dragon :banderas:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I read he has a number of different suits he will try out, and eventually will end up in the iconic suit. Not sure if it won't happen till the end of the season though.

Really liked the trailer and felt it captured the mood needed well. The fact the dude behind Spartacus is the show-runner gives me more confidence. Great that Netflix gives you the option of watching all 10 in one day, not the best for discussion though. Will probably stay out of this thread until I finish all 10 episodes. If they could have done it on a different month, it might have helped with the buzz for the show. April is jam packed with shows returning from GOT, Mad Men, Penny Dreadful, etc.
Wait ....so they're not dropping all the episodes in one day?

Edit: just saw the answer

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
wow....before I was just kinda "meh" on the idea of this.....now Im 100% on board....shyt looks gritty and fun....

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
Wait Rosario in this:ooh:

93ac5ff2a-1.jpg

man she bad:whew: