The Netflix's "Daredevil" Season 1 thread

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kinda surprised by the vibe for it. I know this is building to a Defenders series on Netflix, but I wonder when/if the Netflix Marvel characters pop up on the big screen.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
In regards to the suit, it could be an evolution thing, where he starts off with the black and it just evolves from there
9buUk89.jpg

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
For the folks worried about the suit, it was his first costume in the comics.
manwithoutfear-costume.jpg

He's probably going to get the red costume towards the end.

Anyway, I was worried before but this looks great. Daredevil is easily my favorite superhero so I'm excited for this.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:whew:

The tone :wow:

Stick :to:

Karen Page :scust:

Rosario :takedat:
That shot of D'Onofrio with the shaved head :lupe:

I wonder if we'll get freaky deaky Elektra (Speaking of which - They need to do Elektra: Assassin as a series)

Looks like Netflix has a banger on it's hands. Interested to see where they go with Iron Fist. That Immortal Weapons Tournament for Season 2 :krs:

:ohhh:That was the blind white haired dude, right?!?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I read somewhere that each series is gonna introduce two new heroes so i'm hoping we see Punisher pop up or at least get a reference
Yeah I don't see them sitting on Punisher for long without doing something with it. I think eventually they're going to try and use every property they get back. I didn't expect them to do anything with Daredevil for a long time and here we are, haha.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:banderas:

That shot of Kingpin:whoo: You just know there's going to be a reverse shot of that scene with him in the traditional white suit at the end. "You don't say his name":wow:

I'm thinking he'll start as muscle like in Punisher Max and then rise to power through a series of increasingly :whew: acts of violence

Punisher+Max+%235+-+wellhaveanotherone1.jpg

:damn:

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Alot of people watch thor 2 and call it garbage, but if you pay attention to that flick and the way they're constructing the infinity gems in the MCU, the reality gem was constructed into aether, which is plasma. In essence it works the exact same way blood does. And if you look at the dark elves they were designed to be vampiric in appearance, which explains why malekith absorbed the aether into his body and got the blood red eyes. I'm guessing a dark elf in a past incursion into earth bit a human and created dracula. Basically they're setting up blade.

And the way the healers in the healing room (And Odin when he scanned jane's body) worked was a continuity precursor for Dr Strange. In recent comic book continuity Hel (9 realms), Hell (memphisto), and the dark dimension (Dormammu) have been retconned into one single, "Hell Dimension."

ComicVine said:
http://www.comicvine.com/dormammu/4005-2205/

Recently Dormammu has been represented as a “Hell-Lord” in his comic book appearances. He has been shown in both X-Infernus and Captain Britain and MI-13 as a member of Hell’s leadership alongside Mephisto, Satannish, Blackheart, and Hela. This is odd as it directly contradicts major aspects of Dormammu’s history and prior description of the Dark Dimension. This may be the result of writers taking a cue from Dormammu’s appearances in Hellcat and X-Men: Magik in addition to certain retcons such as the Mindless Ones being the creations of Plokta.

This ties Dr Strange's magical world into the greater cosmic world with Thor, as well as allows for the stage to be set for Ghost Rider.

NDlSpzD.jpg

Also, recent comic exploits of guardians of the galaxy has them intermingling with Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), and Venom. My guess is in infinity war 1 Thanos Comes to earth and decimates it, or sends his people there to retrieve a gem which is with the inhumans. The galaxy comes together because Thanos is a universal threat, and the avengers take to the stars to collaborate with other worlds and confront thanos, like the comic event of 2013, Infinity. Carol Danvers being an officer in the air force, goes to interact with the Kree, and in the course an event happens that changes her to the captain marvel we know. If marvel truly has the spider-man license back and is planning to deliver that information in a timely and theatrical manner for hype purposes, Then having venom in the guardians comics makes sense, cause if spider-man is chosen to go with the avengers to confront thanos, on the way he'll have venom tagged to his suit, which allows for the venom saga to unfold in his own solo exploits.

and then there's this: ( http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/01/08/is-marvel-setting-up-a-young-avengers-movie-2567289 )

Marvel is world building MASSIVELY, right under our noses.