The Netflix's "Daredevil" Season 1 thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fisk is just a big dude with tailored, protective suits.

And Marvel can't use mutants

i know marvel can't use mutants, but that doesn't answer my question. the blind guy said the little chinese boy wasn't human. what did he mean by that?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
started watching daredevil after jessica jones. funny, i quit early on the show during the first 5 mins of episode 2. now i'm starting to think this is the superior series
It's the #2 show of the year in my book

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
After seeing numerous thugs get the drop on Jessica Jones I feel pretty confident Matt would give her that work.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
i know marvel can't use mutants, but that doesn't answer my question. the blind guy said the little chinese boy wasn't human. what did he mean by that?

It's spoiler territory for future seasons, but if you really want to know

Those Japanese gangsters who shipped in the boy are part of a group called "The Hand", who use and worship a demon called "The Beast" which was what the child was or a conduit of it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's spoiler territory for future seasons, but if you really want to know

Those Japanese gangsters who shipped in the boy are part of a group called "The Hand", who use and worship a demon called "The Beast" which was what the child was or a conduit of it.
:ohhh: so we are getting white tiger

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In season 2? no it's Elektra, though White Tiger was namedropped on the Jessica Jones show, so maybe in the likely second season of that series instead.
i think she'll make an appearance on either luke cage's series or the defenders