Champion
(the bald dude who makes his outfit)
Night Nurse (the Rosario Dawson char)

Jessica Jones adds:

Jewel (Jesica Jones)
Power Man (Luke Cage)
Nuke (the cop thats helping her...)
Hellcat (her friend on the show, Trish)

plus they mention White Tiger in episode 6 so she might be brought in later.
(I'm only on ep 7 right now... so they may add more ppl IDK yet) :lupe:

Luke Cage's show has cast Misty Knight... so I am 99% sure we will also get Coleen Wing in some capacity.

IronFist is confirmed via his own show.

And now Elektra and Punisher are confirmed via DD season 2.

So right now thats what the Defenders roster is looking like so far. Unless someone dies on Jessica Jones... I'm only half way through watching it.:whoa:

Crazy thing is, the core members of the Defenders in the comics are Dr Strange, Namor, Hulk and Ghost Rider... who seem like they are gonna be nowhere near this netflix stuff due to being pushed toward the movie branches.

:dead:

Going by the team composition its a combination of Heroes 4 Hire and Marvel Knights. :dwillhuh:

And yes I know I sound like a nerd right now.

:flabbynsick:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Been sleeping on this series. Was just finishing up episode one and most of two at the gym today. Had started episode one a while back but never got back to it. I'll have to catch up before the second season starts. Want to check out the Jessica Jones also.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Defenders is gonna be pretty lit.:banderas:

DD introduced:

Daredevil
Champion
(the bald dude who makes his outfit)
Night Nurse (the Rosario Dawson char)

Jessica Jones adds:

Jewel (Jesica Jones)
Power Man (Luke Cage)
Nuke (the cop thats helping her...)
Hellcat (her friend on the show, Trish)

plus they mention White Tiger in episode 6 so she might be brought in later.
(I'm only on ep 7 right now... so they may add more ppl IDK yet) :lupe:

Luke Cage's show has cast Misty Knight... so I am 99% sure we will also get Coleen Wing in some capacity.

IronFist is confirmed via his own show.

And now Elektra and Punisher are confirmed via DD season 2.

So right now thats what the Defenders roster is looking like so far. Unless someone dies on Jessica Jones... I'm only half way through watching it.:whoa:

Crazy thing is, the core members of the Defenders in the comics are Dr Strange, Namor, Hulk and Ghost Rider... who seem like they are gonna be nowhere near this netflix stuff due to being pushed toward the movie branches.

:dead:

Going by the team composition its a combination of Heroes 4 Hire and Marvel Knights. :dwillhuh:

And yes I know I sound like a nerd right now.

:flabbynsick:
Iron Fist confirmed Shang Chi as well

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Been sleeping on this series. Was just finishing up episode one and most of two at the gym today. Had started episode one a while back but never got back to it. I'll have to catch up before the second season starts. Want to check out the Jessica Jones also.

Wait a minute?
giphy.gif

Nicca you saying aint been watching it? Or you never watched it when it dropped a year ago? And havent peeped Jessica Jones?

giphy.gif

Nicca:francis:

giphy.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Haven't read through the thread to avoid spoilers, but I finally started this and got through the first five episodes. This shyt is fantastic and I did not expect it to be this violent. :wow:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
They should use The Daredevil vs Punisher storyline for season 2, it was right after Kingpin got thrown in Jail and the void he left caused Punisher and a bunch of villains to come out.

For Season 3 what about The Devil in Cell Block D? And since they'll already have Rand introduced by then...