The Netflix's "Daredevil" Season 1 thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
started watching daredevil after jessica jones. funny, i quit early on the show during the first 5 mins of episode 2. now i'm starting to think this is the superior series
Do you plan on watching the 2 Marvel shows on ABC? "Agents of SHIELD" and "Agent Carter".

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
I just finished season 1. EACH EPISODE GOT BETTER AND BETTER.

The kingpin was spot on in this series. My mans Charlie Cox killed it as Matt Murdock/DD.
:salute:

My biggest issue was the outfit. I acually didn't hate the Ben Affleck costume from the original movie.
:whoa:
Now it had issues no protection against knives or bullets. Looked cheap as well.

BUT CERTAIN elements Of this Costume Look TERRIBLE
:mjlol:
The nose piece is so silly looking, the black padding is all over the place and it feels uncolor cordinated

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I just finished season 1. EACH EPISODE GOT BETTER AND BETTER.

The kingpin was spot on in this series. My mans Charlie Cox killed it as Matt Murdock/DD.
:salute:

My biggest issue was the outfit. I acually didn't hate the Ben Affleck costume from the original movie.
:whoa:
Now it had issues no protection against knives or bullets. Looked cheap as well.

BUT CERTAIN elements Of this Costume Look TERRIBLE
:mjlol:
The nose piece is so silly looking, the black padding is all over the place and it feels uncolor cordinated

I like the armor aspect but they gotta tweak the helmet. That won't be his last costume though, I'm sure of it.

Can't wait for the cross overs. :banderas:

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
I like the armor aspect but they gotta tweak the helmet. That won't be his last costume though, I'm sure of it.

Can't wait for the cross overs. :banderas:
Word that defenders goona be sick AS HELL! Breaking netflix records

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
PsEmZfR.jpg

aXxeTeB.jpg

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
New 'Daredevil' Season 2 Trailer Shown at Comic-Con Experience in Brazil

A new trailer description for Daredevil Season 2 sees an iconic scene ripped straight from the pages of the comics! Check it out after the jump!
Follow Nicholas:

By Nicholas Pavoni - 12/5/2015

It appears as though a new Daredevil Season 2 Trailer was shown at the Comic-Con Experience this month in Brazil and Tumblr user Cherryvane was there to witness it. It appears the trailer that was shown shows an iconic scene from the comics. Read on below for the description!

Daredevil05.jpg
"The “teaser” started on a scene where Matt, dressed as Daredevil (wearing the uniform from the end of season 1) walks on a room that looked like a refrigerator. The place was barely lit and had big slices of meat hanging from the ceiling. As Daredevil walks on that room (the camera focused only at him) we see that he’s searching for something as he stays quiet, slowly walking deep into the room, turning his head trying to hear something. At some point, something not show to the spectator grasps his attention. The camera open focus to the rest of the room and we see that there are also people being hanged like meat. Matt searches the corpses with his super senses, not touching, only trying for heart beats, once he finds someone he rush to aid the man: “I’ll take you of that” (or something like it), he says as he tries to take the barely alive man off the hook. After succeeding, he lays the guy (that I have no idea of how he could be alive considering how badly injured the dude was) on the ground and say something along the lines “Why did they do this to you?” In which the guy mumbles “They? It was just a guy”. Matt stays dead silent, camera focusing on him. The scene shifts. It’s night time and someone is on the top of a building aiming a sniper riffle at a person on a taxi. I’m not sure if the person being aimed was a man or a woman, though it looked like a woman. The man behind the gun is no one else but the Frank Castle. While Frank is readying his riffle for the perfect shot, unaware of his surroundings, DD appears. Running on the rooftop, he jumps and kicks the gun, amazingly diving over Frank to stop him. They soon engage on a fight, but when it was getting interesting and intense as [frick] the scene was cut with the Daredevil logo"

As a matter of fact, here is the image from the trailer shown which shows Matt Murdock with a chain on his wrist and gun (most likely after his escape from Frank Castle):
daredevil-1748x984.png

What do you guys think!? Sound off below!!
Source: ComicBook.com (Via Tumblr) (hat-tip to Desr0w)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

A new trailer description for Daredevil Season 2 sees an iconic scene ripped straight from the pages of the comics! Check it out after the jump!
Follow Nicholas:

It appears as though a new Daredevil Season 2 Trailer was shown at the Comic-Con Experience this month in Brazil and Tumblr user Cherryvane was there to witness it. It appears the trailer that was shown shows an iconic scene from the comics. Read on below for the description!

Daredevil05.jpg
"The “teaser” started on a scene where Matt, dressed as Daredevil (wearing the uniform from the end of season 1) walks on a room that looked like a refrigerator. The place was barely lit and had big slices of meat hanging from the ceiling. As Daredevil walks on that room (the camera focused only at him) we see that he’s searching for something as he stays quiet, slowly walking deep into the room, turning his head trying to hear something. At some point, something not show to the spectator grasps his attention. The camera open focus to the rest of the room and we see that there are also people being hanged like meat. Matt searches the corpses with his super senses, not touching, only trying for heart beats, once he finds someone he rush to aid the man: “I’ll take you of that” (or something like it), he says as he tries to take the barely alive man off the hook. After succeeding, he lays the guy (that I have no idea of how he could be alive considering how badly injured the dude was) on the ground and say something along the lines “Why did they do this to you?” In which the guy mumbles “They? It was just a guy”. Matt stays dead silent, camera focusing on him. The scene shifts. It’s night time and someone is on the top of a building aiming a sniper riffle at a person on a taxi. I’m not sure if the person being aimed was a man or a woman, though it looked like a woman. The man behind the gun is no one else but the Frank Castle. While Frank is readying his riffle for the perfect shot, unaware of his surroundings, DD appears. Running on the rooftop, he jumps and kicks the gun, amazingly diving over Frank to stop him. They soon engage on a fight, but when it was getting interesting and intense as [frick] the scene was cut with the Daredevil logo"

As a matter of fact, here is the image from the trailer shown which shows Matt Murdock with a chain on his wrist and gun (most likely after his escape from Frank Castle):
daredevil-1748x984.png

Can't wait to see it :banderas:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

Follow Nicholas:

Daredevil05.jpg

daredevil-1748x984.png

Wonder how long it's going to take for this to show up on the net :beli:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
A Blurry First Look At Elodie Yung As 'Elektra' On The DAREDEVIL Season 2 Set

A Blurry First Look At Elodie Yung As 'Elektra' On The DAREDEVIL Season 2 Set
127916.jpg
We've glimpsed her briefly in the teaser, but some spy pics from the set of the currently shooting second season of Daredevil now give us a better idea of the costume Elodie Yung will be sporting as Elektra. The quality is wretched, but we do also have a potential scene breakdown...
Follow Mark:

By Mark Cassidy - 12/11/2015

127916.jpg

A Reddit user has uploaded the following images from the set of Marvel and Netflix's Daredevil, and blurry as they are, they seem to feature Elodie Yung as Elektra, Charlie Cox as the Man Without Fear, and also Jon Bernthal as Frank Castle, A.K.A The Punisher.

Apparently there's a lot of fisticufs in the scene, and though the police are involved it's not clear if the 3 main characters are fighting together, or attempting to take each other down. Again, they're terrible quality, but you can make out Yung in her ninja gear with one of Elektra's trademark sai in her hand. Hopefully some clearer pics become available soon.

I0opjZU.jpg

MlZo4nr.jpg

Daredevil season 2 is expected to premiere in April of next year.
Source: Via MCU Exchange

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
DAREDEVIL Season 2: New Details On 'Elektra' And 'The Punisher' Revealed

DAREDEVIL Season 2: New Details On 'Elektra' And 'The Punisher' Revealed
129356.jpg
Daredevil showrunners Doug Petrie and Marco Ramirez have revealed loads of new details about the Netflix series' take on Elektra and The Punisher, but will we see that iconic skull logo? Jon Bernthal meanwhile weighs in on the pressures which come with taking on this role...
Follow Josh:

By Josh Wilding - 12/29/2015

sGqcAT0.jpg

Season two of Daredevil will be taking things to the next level with the introductions of both Frank Castle/The Punisher and Elektra. According to Entertainment Weekly, we should expect to find ourselves rooting for the violent vigilante when the show begins and he sets out on a mission to take out New York City's criminals. "Viewers watching the show will be rooting for this guy with a gun but we’re also going to force people — the way we force Matt — to second guess themselves," showrunner Doug Petrie says. "Taking lethal justice into your own hands is in America in 2015 is tricky shyt. We have not shied away from the rich complicated reality of Now. If you’ve got a gun and you’re not the police you’re going to incite strong feelings. We’re stirring the pot and we’re aware of the headlines where we live and we’re trying to get people to think."

"He has a different moral code," adds co-showrunner Marco Ramirez. "Matt is a devout Catholic — and you rarely see a character who’s a devote anything on TV. Frank has Hammurabi’s Code. It’s like letting a great white shark into the water." Actor Jon Bernthal also weighed in on what he did to prepare for the role as the magazine seemingly confirms that he won't be sporting that skull logo in a bid to remain incognito. "People have been coming up to me on the streets of New York saying, ‘Do not mess this up,’" the actor said before revealing that he spent months walking across the Brooklyn Bridge to the set of Daredevil in order to get into The Punisher's "isolated and joyless" headspace. "This character has resonated with law enforcement and military. He’s brought the war home with him in the worst possible way. And the best thing about him is that if he offends you, he just doesn’t care." That sounds like a pretty perfect take on the character, right?

Finally, it was revealed that we should expect a lot more sex in Daredevil season 2 as Matt Murdock gets closer to Karen Page and Elektra (Elodie Yung) makes her presence felt in Hell's Kitchen. "Matt’s a deeply moral complicated guy and she’s just the best bad girlfriend you can possibly have," Petrie says. "She does everything wrong and attractive, she’s his id, the wild side. Matt is always taming his wild side. Elektra just lets it out. He’s both repulsed and deeply drawn to that."
Source: Entertainment Weekly