Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
1. 2:50 damn this nikka sound salty as hell about Ez. "Nobody remembers when nobody wanted to see you..." nikka you and Ez both benefited from Ez getting hot.
2. He makes sense, Ez shouldve checked with him about the Holla match if he checked in about the Big T. Maybe Ez thought the Hitman battle wouldnt be an issue since the Big T battle wasnt an issue. :manny:
3. Has Beasley commented on if Ez is still in a contract with URL? I cant remember if it was mentioned in the JayBlack interview. :jbhmm:
I don’t think he did.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yea you’re not following my point. Everyone you named aside for Surf and DNA is leveraging the battle rap fanbase. My point has always been that Eazy has access to that same fanbase even without YouTube. Clearly I’m in the minority with this viewpoint.
You're the one not following the point, All of these rappers are leveraging their popularity in BR in all these ventures. Rappers doing pods are trying to crossover to outside BR.
I would think the battler in question, doing these deals, knows why the youtube shyt is important. No opinion from the blogs, or nikkas not connected to the situation. Straight from his mouth.

Eazy(and other battlers) cannot use Caffeine numbers or the app numbers to negotiate deals.That's the issue.

The same 100k nikkas on the app watching your battles cant help a battler do anything, there's a ceiling there. Which isnt a problem for those battlers content with a nice consistent URL bag. Ez said the Chrome 23 bag is the highest bag he ever got.
Shout out to Caps. He always keeps shyt down the middle. (I don’t agree with everything he saying either)

Makes a lot of sense in all his points. App battles aint worth nothing(exposure wise). Ez did what's best for his career. URL doing what's best for their business.

I feel like we going in circles, You steady trying to prop up the app only stuff, I'm trying to argue that battlers are right in wanting youtube views if they want more exposure. Let's agree to disagree and move on, you will never convince me the app is the only ceiling battlers should aim for. :manny:

Nobody cares to see Big T battle. The problem is Eazy battled someone who URL refuses to do business with. Hitman always say he is down to come back to URL but they just refuse to call him 🤷🏾‍♂️. Hitman vs Geechi have a high chance of happening on The Riot or RBE than on URL.
I dont they refuse to do business with Hitman, neither can just come to terms the other party can agree with. Hitman probably has a stupid high price for URL and that doesnt make sense for URL. :manny:

But yea Ez was on bullshyt when he didnt hit up URL about the Hitman battle. URL didnt know about it til everybody else found out :mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
With Kshine and Ave Beasely had no problems with saying "Pay what you owe, give us the battles or give us the money". Aint been no such words bout Ez.
Maybe Ez found a legit loophole in his contract. :jbhmm:
Eazy said he hired a lawyer that got him out of his contract if i'm not mistaken.

Daps
I dont they refuse to do business with Hitman, neither can just come to terms the other party can agree with. Hitman probably has a stupid high price for URL and that doesnt make sense for URL. :manny:

But yea Ez was on bullshyt when he didnt hit up URL about the Hitman battle. URL didnt know about it til everybody else found out :mjlol:
What you think Hitman price for URL is? Couldn't be more than 100-110k. URL paid Cassidy his price and I'm sure his price is much higher

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Eazy said he hired a lawyer that got him out of his contract if i'm not mistaken.
Yea he did and it seemed kinda shakey to me at first, but with Beasley not saying shyt to deny it. I guess it's true.
The way Shine and Ez went bout they contract issues is funny as well and shows how out of his depth shine was.
Shine said "I got lawyers, but they for playing defense in case URL try something" That's how you know you on some fukk shyt contract wise :mjlol:
Ez on the other hand got his lawyers playing offense and making shyt happen.

What you think Hitman price for URL is? Couldn't be more than 100-110k. URL paid Cassidy his price and I'm sure his price is much higher
Mook was throwing around 60k for his number iirc and Hitman worth more than that to me imo. I can see Hitman asking for 100k+ AND a youtube drop.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's gonna be interesting because this the first time Mook or Lux is battling someone not on a superstar level since they returned. This is a crazy look for Bigg K.
It's going to be outside of NY as well. This random, but pretty interesting.

I hate to pocket watch, but the bag must be something serious. Or is it the Youtube drop Mook wanted

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RBE just announced Murda Mook vs Bigg K for Divide and Conquer

Bigg K will be made uncomfortable up there, watch, Mook about to have ya man looking like the Grand Wizard of the klan with the dissection. Hopefully he can do it but still drop some haymaker type shyt in the mix too so it’s not another Iron Solomon type snooze fest. I doubt it will be, Mook smart.