Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lux is not gonna battle Jones lol.
Lol, any particular reason why not? I’m sure he respects him like crazy as a battler. And Lux could do a whole Calicoe/Hollow type thing to him if he wanted to with the whole character assassination thing he’s great at.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Maybe it’s because I’m in my 30’s but Jones just comes across as a goofy to me. Still getting locked up at his age and coming out with more prison tats is the definition of being institutionalized.

Freestyle was fire though :ehh:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
URL would be smart to market him as the next nikka again. Do a whole roll out for his return. Summer madness would have been perfect. Idk how he would feel about signing a contract but something like a 2 year contract would be mutually beneficial to both.

ESPECIALLY if it can build to Eazy’s return to URL in a couple years.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
URL would be smart to market him as the next nikka again. Do a whole roll out for his return. Summer madness would have been perfect. Idk how he would feel about signing a contract but something like a 2 year contract would be mutually beneficial to both.

ESPECIALLY if it can build to Eazy’s return to URL in a couple years.
Brizz is not budging on his return price, idk if a URL return will happen, mainly cause URL not paying him that smh. Secondly, the only battles he's motivated for of course is the Mook battle, and definitely Surf if anything else. They had a couple wild back and forths while Surf was still out here.