Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
After Eazy got stole on, he went to the trunk of his car, got his gun, put one in the head, put it in the back of his pants pause, but didn’t do anything. Jakkboy moved everybody up to the next block because he thought shyt was gonna go left.

Shyt is a soap opera :snoop:
is that all?

people have come back from worse. its just his time

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After Eazy got stole on, he went to the trunk of his car, got his gun, put one in the head, put it in the back of his pants pause, but didn’t do anything. Jakkboy moved everybody up to the next block because he thought shyt was gonna go left.

Shyt is a soap opera :snoop:
I think Eazy handled this all wrong, but I don’t respect what Jakk is saying. This is dry snitching.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I think Eazy handled this all wrong, but I don’t respect what Jakk is saying. This is dry snitching.

Word. He definitely handled this wrong. Remy probably doesn’t want this out, and he also doesn’t want people to know he actually got socked, so they are going radio silent. Bad strategy in my opinion. Just own up

Jakk knows he’s dry snitching. He said you can call me Gunna. IDGAF
:mjlol:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
He was saying more stuff too. It’s the way Eazy handled all this that made it 10 times worse though
from what i can tell he switched from eazy got knocked out/down, he popped the trunk, him or a mf named muslimpapi tucked a gun in his back after chambering one , and then nothin happened so now eazy's a p*ssy for not shooting the shyt up after jakkboy made people move down the block as a precaution.

Papoose came outside after the scuffle, looked Jakk in the eyes and said "I knock nikkas tf out thats what i do who want some" :russ:

Jakkboy bragging about how he didnt shake Eazy's hand because of the Holmzie situation and Eazy told him the Holmzie situation was cleared...and that he refused to shake Gwitty's hand over that Sheed Happens philly shyt and refused to shake Kyd Slade's hand because of rat allegations

apparently there's a recording of Eazy saying fukk philly too? i guess man

am i missing anything else? It felt like he was saying the same story over and over with slight changes each time. All this because Rosenberg MENTIONED Jakkboy in an example as a mid-tier, and Eazy told him to not say names? Am i understanding that he's going so hard over...that? This man is every bit the crash dummy i think Ace is. nikka goin crazy with baby/babies crying in the background. wild.
link to the spaces?

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Jakkboy is a straight snitch if he really said all that
eazy a felony so he can easily get 10 for having a gun

The FEDS listening to Jakkboy‘s claims:
6hdtt5.jpg

action-movie-scene-with-two-fbi-agents-at-the-crime-scene-in-a-fogged-room-of-criminals.jpg

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That entire live was trash and didn't close the door at all on any rumors.

To sum it up

Nothing happend

Anyone saying something happened they just hating on him cause he the boul, he is him etc

"Where's the proof" only makes it more suspicious. Lot of situations don't have video smh still gets brought up in battle rap.

Yea the bloggers bout to flame the boul for the next couple days lol
If nothing happened.........why did he at pap saying he need to clear it up? :jbhmm:
Sounds like the nikka was better off doing the live the day after all this happened if he was gonna go this route.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
If nothing happened.........why did he at pap saying he need to clear it up? :jbhmm:
Sounds like the nikka was better off doing the live the day after all this happened if he was gonna go this route.
Didn't even make sense

Nothing happened, so why do I (eazy) need to say something

But

Nothing happened, but pap needs to clear this up? If nothing happened why pap need to speak out?
But to be honest, eazy handled this the best way he could. There is no more url for him he can't burn the chrome 23 bridge either. at the same time continuing not to say nothing might have been the best way to go other than coming out and making yourself look like more of a liar.

Daps
Even though I understand why Eazy didn't explain the whole situation, why not just keep it truthful from the jump. If what Jakkboy saying is 100% true, I'd feel a way if I'm Remy.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Something clearly happened.
Yoshi tried to play it like nothing happened but she isn't smart enough to word things right.
Also, that blog money is pretty good. For Eazy to go 2-3 weeks without doing a blog doesn't make any sense.