Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Daps
Eazy took too long to go on live stream and explain it. To the point, I want to believe Papoose did something to him.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
That entire live was trash and didn't close the door at all on any rumors.

To sum it up

Nothing happend

Anyone saying something happened they just hating on him cause he the boul, he is him etc

"Where's the proof" only makes it more suspicious. Lot of situations don't have video smh still gets brought up in battle rap.

Yea the bloggers bout to flame the boul for the next couple days lol

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
this shyt played out so long i dont even think i really care what happened. had battlers clownin on him for the last couple weeks and then some of them were "hey man keep it battle rap dont be a chatty patty. Don't bring me up :whoa:" just garbage all around

all in all, i feel like nobody's ever gonna truly know what happened unless some footage drops and it don't seem like that's gonna happen. nikkas gonna have some bars with no photos no nothin just speculation and it's gonna just be something that's there like tay roc tranny allegations. Eazy was right to not go wild on this; keep it fukkin boring like Prop Joe told String and the shyt will die on its own

when are we gettin some summer madness announcements? who got the next fire card?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Brilliant Live to me..
He did exactly what he was supposed to.. and everybody gone keep talking about him.
Talking about him is one thing

Maintaining the support is another

Battle rap has a funny way of humbling the hell out people

This response was trash and opened the door for the angle to hit even more. It's one thing to stand in front of Reed dollarz and get ya shyt off. It's another monster standing in front of twork, geechi or even murda Mook and they have this ammunition on him.

Eazy done set himself up to get 30'd in his next battle.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Jakkboy has been airing Eazy’s business out on his spaces for the last hour. Eazy lying like shyt.

I think it’s over for him.

Nicca had the game in his hands. What a fall

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Talking about him is one thing

Maintaining the support is another

Battle rap has a funny way of humbling the hell out people

This response was trash and opened the door for the angle to hit even more. It's one thing to stand in front of Reed dollarz and get ya shyt off. It's another monster standing in front of twork, geechi or even murda Mook and they have this ammunition on him.

Eazy done set himself up to get 30'd in his next battle.
you think a hypothetical punch/knockout situation by any of these 3 is enough to be stretched for a 30?

from a choking deposit runner, a tree-hiding weave seller, and a nikka who got pistol whipped and fabricated an entire transcript about a phone call between Roc and a tranny?

them matches won't be clean either way, but he gonna lose all three to people with shyt on their names all of a sudden? eh... he gotta get back on URL first

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
After Eazy got stole on, he went to the trunk of his car, got his gun, put one in the head, put it in the back of his pants pause, but didn’t do anything. Jakkboy moved everybody up to the next block because he thought shyt was gonna go left.

Shyt is a soap opera :snoop: