Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the 100th time.
You can look out after ya mans that lost and keep your integrity by not speaking on the winner of the battle, it ain’t rocket science.

Battlerap takes place Within the space of Hiphop.
They’re interconnected by default wether you like and understand it or not

You’re confirming my point that Twork shoulda BEEN handled by leagues, but the lack of cultural integrity prevented that from happening lol.

That’s two layers on the cultural side and Business side that add to the issue (as Battlers are self-employed contractors)

The integrity of Battlerap is a crucial aspect why Battlerap had the eyes of regular folks and the Big Money Guys likes Puff, Hov and Em.

“The investment ain’t worth it”

Battlers getting paid 5 figure to go up there and choke delivering bad product.
Only to then brag about received funds and argue with fans in spaces
Battlers missing battles for the most random reasons.

You’re REALLY gonna overlook Battlers getting OVERPAID and UNDERPERFORMING because of a lack of professionalism/artistic integrity not being the elephant in the room in the Caffeine situation?

Which is literally a continuation of a structural behavior of Battlers not being able to stay professional and keep cultural integrity when money comes into play? Aaight man lmao
Imagine where battle rap would be if every battle rapper had DNA's worth ethic. 2024 and they still booking Qleen so he can no show. Smh

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are both fans of battle rap.

They both had multiple rounds mapped out with pre-buttals.

They had a agreement on rules of engagement beforehand, but the agreement was broken.

THEY EVEN HAD AN ECCENTRIC HEADLINE ACT BACK OUT AT THE LAST MINUTE (Cole)

Looks like the world has caught on to the formula.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

572b276a8168e7672e6870d93eb73560.jpg

seconds-superJumbo.jpg

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Imagine where battle rap would be if every battle rapper had DNA's worth ethic. 2024 and they still booking Qleen so he can no show. Smh
EXACTLY, I totally agree.

This is the elephant in the room, but nikkas just REFUSE to be honest about it and have THAT conversation to grow as a culture.

The same thing with Danny Myers.
Yeah, he battles too much and needs guidance,
but his WORK ETHIC and cultural integrity is admirable.

It’s the “too cool for school” vs “the nerds” conversation all over again.

nikkas refuse to acknowledge that this is the underlying issue.

I promise you, it’s wayyyy easier to build a stable, sustainable, culturally responsible and profitable business model that pulls in investor after investor with 10 DNAs than 10 Tworks.

The DNA’s of Battlerap are simply way better investments.

Not only as individuals, but also to create a productive work-culture within your company with.

nikkas do NOT wanna hear that, because they focus on the drama OUTSIDE of Battlerap and enjoy living their street fantasies vicariously through dysfunctional battlers.

Chess, Qleen, Rex, Twork, Clips, etc. All them nikkas woulda BEEN thrown in the bushes if I had a say in it.

Not because they’re not talented,
but because they’re liabilities in business who don’t take the culture serious.

It should be to nobody’s surprise that DNA has had multiple investors and deals at his disposal throughout his career.

DNA: “I only respect nikkas that do their job.
You come to work late.
You’re worried about drinking coffee, you’re partying in the club late.
The fukk out my FACE, do your fukkin JOB!!”
:ufdup:

Last edited:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EXACTLY, I totally agree.

This is the elephant in the room, but nikkas just REFUSE to be honest about it and have THAT conversation to grow as a culture.

The same thing with Danny Myers.
Yeah, he battled too much and needs guidance,
but his WORK ETHIC and cultural integrity is admirable.

It’s the “too cool for school” vs “the nerds” conversation all over again.

nikkas refuse to acknowledge that this is the underlying issue.

I promise you, it’s wayyyy easier to build a stable, sustainable, culturally responsible and profitable business model that pulls in investor after investor with 10 DNAs than 10 Tworks.

The DNA’s of Battlerap are simply way better investments.

Not only as individuals, but also to create a productive work-culture within your company with.

nikkas do NOT wanna hear that, because they focus on the drama OUTSIDE of Battlerap and enjoy living their street fantasies vicariously through dysfunctional battlers.

Chess, Qleen, Rex, Twork, Clips, etc. All them nikkas woulda BEEN thrown in the bushes if I had a say in it.

Not because they’re not talented,
but because they’re liabilities in business who don’t take the culture serious.

It should be to nobody’s surprise that DNA has had multiple investors and deals at his disposal throughout his career.
DNA is cooking outside of battle rap too. Has a wrestling podcast.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I dont see any talent in Chess or Twork tbh. nikkas just spam a bunch off kilter wordplay thats trash. They have no raw skill.