Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So im bored look at battlers wiki

Lux is only 34? Wtf i thought he was 40

Lol at this at iron wiki

In 2016, he became the Women's Athletic Director at Yeshiva University. This is where he gained the inspiration for his comeback to battle rap.
Lol. Link?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
People lose to Charron because they all kick that corny white boy angle at him but his entire style is embracing it. It's why he loses to top KOTD people 50/50 but never loses to a gun bar person. His whole style is deflecting that corny shyt and turning it around.

The best approaches to Charron haven't been some tough guy shyt, but at how bad he actually is at rapping well.

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz
Whoever thinks Cassidy will beat Goodz. I want to know the reason for it lol.. I would love to see Cass do great and Win but 95% is leaning towards his outdated simple bars not gonna cut it

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz
Goodz is complex to u?

I doubt he can make cass look dated

#KOBR

Ofc Goodz aint complex at all. I’m going by Cassidy recent freestyles in the past few years. Then the battle with Dizaster. I hope Cassidy proves me wrong but it can seriously be another Jae Millz type of feel again.

I really hope he is sparing with Tay Roc and others cuz if he aint then it’s gonna b a wrap for him..

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
So im bored look at battlers wiki

Lux is only 34? Wtf i thought he was 40

Lol at this at iron wiki

In 2016, he became the Women's Athletic Director at Yeshiva University. This is where he gained the inspiration for his comeback to battle rap.
That’s a joke someone put up, probably iron himself

He runs some shipping company in philly, I came across it during some trade expos, I was like oh shyt

Edit: lol Lux 34, he got that Danny Almonte uptown special. Watch his face off with Hollow, it will answer your questions

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I don't know the last time I ever even considering linking a new QOTR battle but this one is pretty good. Charisma is my favorite female up and comer, but Jade surprised me
because she had been pretty mediocre up to this point. That "eye to eye" bar was cold.

Yea i fukk with Jade. She been pretty mediocre on her SMACK battles but she shows up on the WGH battles. I actually think they vaulted her and Diesel lmao. But this was the best i seen her.

Charisma is nice as well. She has bars. She just needs to slow it up a bit.

Charron >>>>>>> Twork
:camby:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
That’s a joke someone put up, probably iron himself

He runs some shipping company in philly, I came across it during some trade expos, I was like oh shyt

Edit: lol Lux 34, he got that Danny Almonte uptown special. Watch his face off with Hollow, it will answer your questions
When Hollow found out he was older than Lux :mjlol:

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Goodz's logic about why he ain't going to do nothing on stage if Cass mention his daughter is shaky to me. Had all that energy for Jimz and he ain't even say anything about your daughter.

uh oh...that could not only lose him the battle. that could also unlock an angle on goodz