Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
As far as this Swamp.. T-Top shyt go.. Swamp aint tell No Lies on his Periscope..

Top from NC.. Swamp from SC..

Anybody from the Carolinas know,it's always been a Competition.. NC vs.SC

Norbes Caption made things worse.. He knew what he was doing..

I do find it funny that out of all these Groups.. It's no Carolina Squad..

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i saw bst6

I had Math 3-0 vs half, he wasnt as flawless as hollow but he did put effort so im not mad since i cant imagine having any motivation for heavy half after hollow, his material was at times more general and storytelling cause who knows too much about heavy half and how many flips can you do and also he was stumbling at times like typical non prepared math, like im sure he wrote this quick but it was still easily enough to win, his rounds were longer than half's also , half did ok at times

I had Will beating Scotty, Will had this angle on scotty like hes a nobody but its still scotty, it does kind of sum up his career right now. I might have Ill getting every round, scotty was good and entertaining but not enough

Charron clearly got the 1st and 3rd vs Kannon, Im not a fan of just cause a battler says they lost , it means they lost, cause its all opinion but Kannon actually starts off the freestyle round saying I just lost clear, smh Kannon wasnt bad but charron seemed like he wanted it more

I had cortez winning the last two vs saint mic, a somewhat eh battle. but its decent lyrically

J murda vs bad news is actually a fire battle, the agression and being in each others faces was on 10, lyric wise it was dope for these two, murda was on maybe his battle vs jc level. but i had bad news either 2-1 or 3-0 , might have murda getting the last round

i had millz over magic 3-0, magic spit like a minute and half every round, his flow when hes not stumbling is still there but ots of his punches are outdated, he looks completely washed to me

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
swamp vs your honor is a dope ass battle

and i get many have swamp winning

but i personally liked your honor material and feel he will have more longevity in battle rap, he has go to moves :yeshrug:

wouldnt jump out the window too much, get in front of a guy with some moves and they can take swamp out easy. then he back trying to get another pg.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
swamp vs your honor is a dope ass battle

and i get many have swamp winning

but i personally liked your honor material and feel he will have more longevity in battle rap, he has go to moves :yeshrug:

wouldnt jump out the window too much, get in front of a guy with some moves and they can take swamp out easy. then he back trying to get another pg.
I couldnt call it on first watch, i dont think its as clear as people make it out to be, I think the first two rounds can go either way and the 3rd I gave to swamp

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Surf on VladTV :ehh:
VLAD is gonna milk his near death experience and gang affiliation.
Surf’s stock bout to be outta here if he plays his cards right
(Keep referring to Seven25 as the date he got shot / Album)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Had some medical issues that I am still taking care of. So whats good? What all have I missed?