Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn’t mind see Geechi vs Surf and Brizz vs Twork @ Nome 9

These 2 match ups GOTTA be on this card.....Verb sayin' the card is "Insane" so yeah they definitely need to be on the Marquee.

Shyt as long as Lux vs Verb is NOT the last battle of the night...that's whats most important to me lol.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had some medical issues that I am still taking care of. So whats good? What all have I missed?

Not toooo much since Hollow vs Math.....

The resolution Card is April 27th

Cass vs Goodz

Suge vs Trez

Roc vs Shine pt. 2,

T-top vs Nitty

JJTD vs Twork

Debo & Ms Hustle fell out behind her vs Twork

Swamp vs Your Honor is the latest talk of the Town far as new Pgs

Verb went on a Twitter rant about the time limit for Lux.... apparently no time has been set yet at least concrete.

T-top w/Brizz had a back n forth vs Swamp about who put on for Carolina...North & South

Tay Roc vs Bad Newz dropped from the 1 rounder Bullpen event

BL6 Card is coming so far Mike P vs JC

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South

Being from The Carolinas.. This shyt is embarrassing..:snoop:

I couldn't talk to Brizz,He would have to calm down or we would fight LOL

Young NY Rappers.. Aspire to Battle Lux,Mook,Hollow once they build their Rep... Are They Wrong?
So what's wrong with Swamp seeing Top as The Vet he shooting for?

Top and Brizz only Represent The Eastern Part of NC... And none of SC... That's The Facts.

Brizz said he was in tune with Carolina Battle Rap then mentioned a dude name who ain't battled in two years :mjlol:

Swamp better stay sharp because soon as he fck up,Top and Brizz gone make sure he battling on RBE,BullPen Forever.

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
Brizz is nauseating to listen to argue. I can’t finish this, especially for the fact that I agree that T Top overreacted like shyt about the Swamp headline

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
What are fire back and forth battles that flew under the radar? I feel like I haven’t seen every fire battle there is to see.