The Predator Official Thread: Teaser Trailer

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
watched this finally. good God off the first five seconds literally with the music you could tell it was gonna be campy as hell and it didnt disappoint. Thank God im not a hardcore predator fan or i'd be heated like a mutha fukka after this :dead:
What did you watch it on? I'm not trying to pay...

parallax

Superstar
Daps
This movie was on now on AMC.

On another watch years later.... it’s really not that bad:ehh:

Adrian Brody and the cast weren’t that bad.

Forgot Larry Fishbourne was in this :mjlol:

We need a sequel :ohhh:

i liked it and the premise of a hunt world. honestly i liked it better than the alien prequels

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
they really destroyed the predator franchise in my opinion..... am a huge alien and predator fan big mistake doing a avp type film ..... I haven’t even seen the most recent but I’m betting it’s garbage...... the predators film on a different world was Alrite I suppose..... but dam they need to lay off doing these films for a long time n give it a revamp years later .... same with alien wasn’t a fan ov 3 , 4 and covient.....

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just want to be clear, when I upped this thread I was talking about this movie

The most recent one was garbage but the one from about 10 years ago was decent on second watch

Yes Predators was cool and I wish they had made a direct sequel for it b/c the game preserve planet idea was a nice touch.