These are my confessions... (for the ladies)

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
I confess, I don't love nor trust myself. It makes me angry, so angry that I've yelled at God a few times because I've been praying for years to have more understanding of my wants, needs, limits and reasons. People underestimate how conflicted I feel when my mind, heart and body operate like 3 separate people.

I confess, I've been dealing with depression since I was about 8. I had a rough rough life from childhood till i was about 17. I got hospitalized at 13 for suicide attempt. I thought I came out of it around 16, 17 but from late 18 till now (21) it feels much worse than before. I'm on anti-depressants and medication for Anxiety Disorder but I think it does me more bad than good. People like my current therapist and my husband doesn't understand, though I may have a good, government job and I'm graduating in Computers at the end of the year, those don't make me happy. It scares me to no end to think I will never be happy with myself. There's days that are much harder than others, hell, waking up and eating breakfast seems like too much work. I can be starving and just don't feel like eating and when I do, I have this horrible urge to throw it up. I'm scared to speak on that because I don't wanna get thrown into a crazy penn. I'm even more scared to speak on that I just want to end it all..

On a brighter note..

I confess I am an Anime addict. I own over 50 Anime books and will watch them all day on Hulu.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I confess, I don't love nor trust myself. It makes me angry, so angry that I've yelled at God a few times because I've been praying for years to have more understanding of my wants, needs, limits and reasons. People underestimate how conflicted I feel when my mind, heart and body operate like 3 separate people.

I confess, I've been dealing with depression since I was about 8. I had a rough rough life from childhood till i was about 17. I got hospitalized at 13 for suicide attempt. I thought I came out of it around 16, 17 but from late 18 till now (21) it feels much worse than before. I'm on anti-depressants and medication for Anxiety Disorder but I think it does me more bad than good. People like my current therapist and my husband doesn't understand, though I may have a good, government job and I'm graduating in Computers at the end of the year, those don't make me happy. It scares me to no end to think I will never be happy with myself. There's days that are much harder than others, hell, waking up and eating breakfast seems like too much work. I can be starving and just don't feel like eating and when I do, I have this horrible urge to throw it up. I'm scared to speak on that because I don't wanna get thrown into a crazy penn. I'm even more scared to speak on that I just want to end it all..

On a brighter note..

I confess I am an Anime addict. I own over 50 Anime books and will watch them all day on Hulu.
Yea simp game about to get real critical now

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

On a brighter note..

Maybe you been praying to the wrong God. :mjpls:. An Anime fan though :obama:.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
i confess that i resent his ass. years ago i wasn't good enough so why am i could enough now? because all your prospects dried up or did you dirty? i want to get past this feeling because i do like him but i am just so damn mad at what he did and how he did it.

What did he do and how did he do it if you don't mind me asking

Daps
What did he do and how did he do it if you don't mind me asking
we were seeing each other and the whole time he had a girlfriend that he was living with but lied about it. apparently while he was seeing me he decided to get back with her. i had a suspicion something was up but he kept acting like i was crazy. finally he just stopped trying to keep the front up and just fessed out that he went back to her because the child support payments were killing his pocket. it also came out that he had another girl in rotation outside of me and he lied about his kids age. (his kid was much older)

while i was studying abroad he and his g/f got into an argument and she called the cops on him and thew him out. so he ended up with no place to live and ended up losing his job

anyway now his attitude is now he was wrong for lying because i was "good to him". he claims he loves me and made a mistake but i kinda feel like a consolation prize because i know if his g/f didn't call the police on him he would be still in that relationship. i just resent the fact that he couldn't keep it real until he damn near lost everything

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
we were seeing each other and the whole time he had a girlfriend that he was living with but lied about it. apparently while he was seeing me he decided to get back with her. i had a suspicion something was up but he kept acting like i was crazy. finally he just stopped trying to keep the front up and just fessed out that he went back to her because the child support payments were killing his pocket. it also came out that he had another girl in rotation outside of me and he lied about his kids age. (his kid was much older)

while i was studying abroad he and his g/f got into an argument and she called the cops on him and thew him out. so he ended up with no place to live and ended up losing his job

anyway now his attitude is now he was wrong for lying because i was "good to him". he claims he loves me and made a mistake but i kinda feel like a consolation prize because i know if his g/f didn't call the police on him he would be still in that relationship. i just d resent the fact that he couldn't keep it real until he damn near lost everything
He's just looking for a soft place to land. You're not the cleanup woman. You deserve a man who's upfront and open without all the shenanigans going on in his life.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

anyway now his attitude is now he was wrong for lying because i was "good to him". he claims he loves me and made a mistake but i kinda feel like a consolation prize because i know if his g/f didn't call the police on him he would be still in that relationship. i just resent the fact that he couldn't keep it real until he damn near lost everything

Yeahhhh I'm going to go ahead and advise you to extricate yourself from THAT drama. Sounds like WAYYYYY too much lying he was doing. If a man will lie about his OWN children (doesn't matter the lie, it's crazy to put lies upon your seed) then he ain't shyt.

Thank you for sharing your story. You can do better

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Confession

I went on 4 dates the last month or so because the last 2 or 3 people I actually liked started online. So I wanted to make sure I wasn't leaning one way or another too much. 3 I approached and hit it off with, and one has been sending me what I think is clear signals for about 2 months now when we cross paths.

They all literally wanted to have sex, from the 24 year old to the 37 year old.... I wasn't interested in any of them sexually at that point and it just made me realize how much I hate dating, and honestly I hate dating even more when I don't have any background knowledge at all on the person. I don't enjoy either someone getting attached to me that I dont like or me to them. I'm a big a freak as the next person but can I get to know something about you before we smash. I do however enjoy getting to know a person really well when I like them.

1) I prefer meeting someone online dating at my current age and with my work schedule then going from there.
2) I'm a hopeless romantic when I really like a woman
3) I have a mean streak
4) My pride, ego, and heavy competitive spirit drives me to do alot of things.