Tim Duncan has 5 rings why isn’t he ever mentioned in top 5

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This fukking narrative that the West was this gauntlet bloodbath needs to die seriously

Regular season standings don’t mean shyt

Spurs and Lakers damn near swept through multiple playoff runs because the cream always rises to the crop

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I never wanted to say that either, but Duncan was more a C but played PF and because of that he got a lot of easy match-ups.

I remember guys like Nesterovic, Rose, Mohammed etc having to do the dirty work at C position.

But at the same time that shows his versatility. It's a double edge sword.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Tom Foolery

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
How wasn't he a true PF? What the fukk makes a "true" PF? :mjtf: He was versatile enough to play center but he was a PF. Majority of his all star appearances are at the PF spot, all of his titles he won as a PF, he was drafted as a PF.

Nobody calls him a center except for a few remedial Coli nikkas :francis:
He was a Center in College.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Because he didn't play at a superstar level for the later half of his career, you can argue that the last 6-7 years of his career were barely all star level. Kobe, Bron, Mj all played on a superstar level well into their mid 30's. Plus he got beat by a eighth seed by only averaging 12 points a game(nasty).

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He was a Center in College.
The man was a center. He played a bruising, slow low post style and was a rim protector. He was 6’11, 250-260 lb. with a 7’3 wingspan and he was strong as fukk. He was stronger, taller, and longer than most PF’s.

Only reason he was playing the 4 was because they had David Robinson. That’s why they was the Twin Towers, two centers.

In that slow, dead ball era the Spurs even had line-ups with three centers with Duncan as the de facto SF closing out on shooters and dropping back in the paint on defense clogging that shyt the fukk up they was nabbing all the boards with the big bodies and punishing the mismatch on the other end. It was Will Perdue-D-Rob-Duncan front court lineups. shyt you could only pull off late 90’s, early 2000’s. The Spurs weren’t the only ones either. Dirk, KG, and Marcus Camby were all used as de facto SF’s in three big line-ups.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Tom Foolery

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Another knock I got on Duncan is I never seen him in a position where he had to ball out every game.

He's always been on teams or situation where him going all out isn't always required.

Like most superstars can't have a 16pt game and it's cool. Superstar players gotta drop 30pts every game or the team loses.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: ISO

waltthizzney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because a PF ain’t gotta bring the ball up the court or create, you can never say a big is better than a guard , put 5 MJs or Kobe’s on a court vs 5 PFs and see what happens lol

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Because a PF ain’t gotta bring the ball up the court or create, you can never say a big is better than a guard , put 5 MJs or Kobe’s on a court vs 5 PFs and see what happens lol
5 peak KG’s taking ‘em out :lupe:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Best power forward I ever seen and I’m 41 years old.

why is it only lebron Jordan Kobe l? I swear basketball discussions are so mid.

funny thing is, he was ahead of kobe before kobe started campaigning.

and then jordan instigated the kobe/lebron debate to distract people from the jordan/lebron talk.