To all the sexless young men

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I’m tied tongue and can’t sing tho so I can’t be a musician :snoop: fukk my life :mjlol:
We all suck at the beginning. Many people have misconceptions similar to yours. "I have small hands, I can't play guitar" etc etc. You could if you put in the time. Hell you could to a vocal coach to get you started with exercises and correct your bad habits.

FSP

Banned
Daps
This is some good advice actually.

It's funny because even out of all the people I knew growing up, the ones who got the most puzzy were these awful local artists out here. Rappers, DJ's, singers. They still all had access to really good looking women and a lot of them. Something about the music and the scene is an aphrodisiac to women of all colors and ages and if you're a part of that you basically can't not eat. These dudes were TERRIBLE. And also working regular 9-5 ass jobs. But they had women. You don't even have to be remotely good out here

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Hmm, more worthless advice for "sexless" brehs. I'm surprised you didn't say "be kurnfudent bro" or "take a shower" or "just talk to girls bro." :stopitslime:
If you look at it at a surface level. Confidence and actually opening that mouth can take you far but, being inexperienced and scary can crumble what you built. I've been there :manny:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Problem is, half the music these dudes make these days are terrible

Nobody tryna hear that sh1t
Anybody actually trying to be of quality and not a flash in the pan, will study the ones before them and expand their music library. I just started listening to more r kelly and Boyz ll men in the past few weeks. Them boys make amazing music :wow:. Idk how you feel bout Tory lanez but he gives props to ginuwine and etc. Anyone not wave hopping will study those before them

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I’m tied tongue and can’t sing tho so I can’t be a musician :snoop: fukk my life :mjlol:
Play guitar breh :mjlit:

But yea focus on building yourself up, learn some skills, get your bread up...

A man with resources and in good health will always have his pick of top quality broads.

Unlike women who as they grew older lose market value.

Men value grows(if you got your shyt together).

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Play guitar breh :mjlit:

But yea focus on building yourself up, learn some skills, get your bread up...

A man with resources and in good health will always have his pick of top quality broads.

Unlike women who as they grew older lose market value.

Men value grows(if you got your shyt together).

Yup :wow:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Channel that energy into making some good ass music. Never has their been a bigger generation of whiny babies. Put the phone down and learn this music theory. Sex isn't everything but I think we can easily say women/love have been most of the motivation for good black music. Bring it on brehs. This era lacking.
All facts

Channel that frustrated energy into something constructive/productive

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
if you ain't nurture that skill from the door you ain't finna master it once you grown

that's a reason why cats music now is more raw cause they start late they going from feel & not a deep understanding of how to arrange or compose music

also like it's been said entertainment & music is not steady money