Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You wild as hell.

The last decade of pain this franchise has brought to me, has done this to me

Alex Smith over Rodgers
Special teams against Giants
Ravens loss
Harbaugh firing
Losing 30+ players in 1 offseason
Tomsula
Kelly
Defense against Chiefs
JimmyG injuries
Trey Pick
Trey Injuries
Purdy injury
JimmyG no resign
Trey trade
Purdy injury

It’s always fukkING SOMETHING with this team

calh45

Cal
Daps
MCDSIOF_EC049.jpg

I heard your Quarterback is hurt...poor things
:russ:

You saying this like Jalen wasn't dragging his leg the other day. Worry about your own fiefdom.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Brodk is already on the field practicing. Folk are riding with this concussion shyt hard for a reason.

Jimmy had a lot of excuses from the crowd who not looked at Ws…similar to Brock. Brock is better but you know 9er fans are always divided on the QB.

If that's the point you're making then I agree as far as the second part. The 1st part who knows, he's been ruled out last I saw so there's probably some truth to it plus my stance on that is from actually having a concussion and playing through it. Everything seemes fine or so I thought but simple shyt was confusing me and I was literally there in a game trying to figure out why football was all of a sudden rocket science and why nothing made sense. Nobody even considered that I had a concussion until I started having these headaches immediately after the game.

Concussion+Grading+Systems.jpg

I had a grade 1 concussion and all of those are symptoms. I've had maybe one other that I can recall and it was much worse but that was in high school. They actually have a scale that goes up to 5 and I would have been a grade 2 on that scale. With that being the case I can believe Brock had a concussion toward the end of that game. It wasn't on the level of what Tua had obviously but concussions are tricky and if you've had one you can kind of understand why he looked like a different QB once everything was put into perspective.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Alex Smith over Rodgers
Ravens loss
Harbaugh firing
Losing 30+ players in 1 offseason
Tomsula
Kelly
Defense against Chiefs
JimmyG injuries
Trey Pick
Trey Injuries
Purdy injury
JimmyG no resign
Trey trade
Purdy injury

It’s always fukkING SOMETHING with this team

:skip: don't forget Mike Nolan demanding to wear a suit on the sidelines that had to be special made by fukking Reebok of all people then getting fired and replaced by Mike Singletary who's whole tenure was fukkery personified including making Crabtree cry and then later going tf off about Vernon Davis and then on top of that, showing his bare ass to the team to fire them up :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:skip: don't forget Mike Nolan demanding to wear a suit on the sidelines that had to be special made by fukking Reebok of all people then getting fired and replaced by Mike Singletary who's whole tenure was fukkery personified including making Crabtree cry and then later going tf off about Vernon Davis and then on top of that, showing his bare ass to the team to fire them up :dead:

Exactly…. As a fan.

How does one even stay sane?

And why do y’all even question why some of us are off :mjlol:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Exactly…. As a fan.

How does one even stay sane?

And why do y’all even question why some of us are off :mjlol:

Breh, I think somebody sold their soul for that last championship because it's been nothing but bad luck since. How else do you explain the only time in history that a Super Bowl had to be delayed and then when the lights come back on we cook and score like 28 unanswered points and gives us just enough hope and then it comes down to a final play that probably would be a penalty in any other scenario and instead we send Ray Lewis to Larry Holmes Gardens as a champion in his last game.

Edit: btw I'm listening to thesfniners livestream and Purdy is practicing in pads and has cleared 4 out of 5 steps in the protocol so he still has a chance to play.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Breh, I think somebody sold their soul for that last championship because it's been nothing but bad luck since. How else do you explain the only time in history that a Super Bowl had to be delayed and then when the lights come back on we cook and score like 28 unanswered points and gives us just enough hope and then it comes down to a final play that probably would be a penalty in any other scenario and instead we send Ray Lewis to Larry Holmes Gardens as a champion in his last game.

Edit: btw I'm listening to thesfniners livestream and Purdy is practicing in pads and has cleared 4 out of 5 steps in the protocol so he still has a chance to play.

The shyt really does feel SUPER NATURAL at this point

Like one can’t even begin to explain all the fukkery. And like you added some things

We still skipping a BUNCH of shyt.

Man we would need another thread to dive in to :mjlol:

Every year man

Every single fukking year

JLova

Veteran
Daps

Alex Smith over Rodgers
Ravens loss
Harbaugh firing