Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
If that's the point you're making then I agree as far as the second part. The 1st part who knows, he's been ruled out last I saw so there's probably some truth to it plus my stance on that is from actually having a concussion and playing through it. Everything seemes fine or so I thought but simple shyt was confusing me and I was literally there in a game trying to figure out why football was all of a sudden rocket science and why nothing made sense. Nobody even considered that I had a concussion until I started having these headaches immediately after the game.

Concussion+Grading+Systems.jpg

I had a grade 1 concussion and all of those are symptoms. I've had maybe one other that I can recall and it was much worse but that was in high school. They actually have a scale that goes up to 5 and I would have been a grade 2 on that scale. With that being the case I can believe Brock had a concussion toward the end of that game. It wasn't on the level of what Tua had obviously but concussions are tricky and if you've had one you can kind of understand why he looked like a different QB once everything was put into perspective.

We’re you practicing a couple days later though? Either dude had a ridiculously mild concussion or Shanny is putting his health at risk by letting him play.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
We’re you practicing a couple days later though? Either dude had a ridiculously mild concussion or Shanny is putting his health at risk by letting him play.

Eh, I was back after about 3 days. I did no contact at all though until game day. It was a Saturday and I was back by Wednesday. My case was mild and most concussions are to be honest. Unless his case was the mildest sort, which it may have been since he didn't show obvious symptoms in game like wobbling and blank stares, yes he would be putting his health at risk because concussions can have a cumulative effect. I got lucky because playing defense you can protect yourself a lot better than you can as a QB that is expected to stand in the pocket and take unprotected shots. So yeah if he plays Shanny could be taking a huge risk if he takes shots like he did against Cleveland and obviously against Minnesota.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You know what crazy about us and our QB injuries?

I can’t remember the last time we played and hurt other QBs.

Like going back…… we’ve lost or injured many QBs on our team but outside of that one year we hurt the midget for the Cards in the final minutes of the 4th quarter in the last game of the season (for them).

I can’t really recall a time we put someone out

calh45

Cal
Daps

They're different with different people. That's why they do the protocols they do, but I've personally passed multiple protocol tests while having a grade 1 concussion. The times I've had a grade 2 no one knew because I was just as sharp. The first time it happened I was unconscious while laying on top of a RB, and came to quickly enough that they didn't notice I was out. I was still doing the calls on defense, correcting people, adjusting coverage, talked to my family about the entire game after the game, and they only realized when I couldn't remember the game or talking to any of them afterwards the next day and my eyes were crazy sensitive to light.

It's very similar to being drunk. Everyone's tolerance is different. There's a few folks who seem perfectly functional even during a blackout and other people who literally can't function after a few beers. The consistent part is memory loss. For a QB to throw in practice it's fine because it's a red jersey situation. They'll probably not play him because it's easier to get a worse one in the next week if you get hit again.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t like our chances this week regardless of who plays QB.

They should’ve sat CMac last week or at least let Mitchell run the ball a few times before getting hurt and then Mason after Mitchell’s inevitable injury. If our defensive line can’t create any pressure to the point our defensive coordinator is feeling like he has to call all out blitzes at crucial moments that’s a big problem. I’m not stressing even dropping to 5-3 because I’m of the mindset that if we’re healthy going into the playoffs I like our chances period but thats out the window if the defense has lost a step.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Don’t like our chances this week regardless of who plays QB.

They should’ve sat CMac last week or at least let Mitchell run the ball a few times before getting hurt and then Mason after Mitchell’s inevitable injury. If our defensive line can’t create any pressure to the point our defensive coordinator is feeling like he has to call all out blitzes at crucial moments that’s a big problem. I’m not stressing even dropping to 5-3 because I’m of the mindset that if we’re healthy going into the playoffs I like our chances period but thats out the window if the defense has lost a step.
shyt I like our chances much better with Purdy than Darnold. But true it doesn't make a difference since Goof Troop still calls the plays.

The fumbling by CMC has gotten old. Give him less carries and use him more as a decoy. But Mr. Offensive Genius won't do that. He'll keep doing the same dumb shyt. York is a moron for extending his contract. Should have fired him and made Ryans the coach. He's smarter than the big eared goof troop.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
as insurance.

purdy is a 15th round nobody. You wait and see.
facts... any idiot could see how this was gonna play out and this is exactly what we said would happen.

I mean we do know if ANYTHING happens to our QB this week, it's Brandon Allen's time.. Really think about that. We could have had Trey or Brandon and we chose Brandon

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
facts... any idiot could see how this was gonna play out and this is exactly what we said would happen.

I mean we do know if ANYTHING happens to our QB this week, it's Brandon Allen's time.. Really think about that. We could have had Trey or Brandon and we chose Brandon
fukk that. Trey over Darnolds bum ass

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yea. I don't love this matchup. Cincinatti is beginning to turn things around and Sam Darnold fills me with unease. We need to manage the game and stay healthy even if we ultimately lose.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yea. I don't love this matchup. Cincinatti is beginning to turn things around and Sam Darnold fills me with unease. We need to manage the game and stay healthy even if we ultimately lose.
Whether it's Purdy or Darnold we should be playing Tecmo Bowl football. Ask these God damn running backs we got and they only play one and he got a bad case of the fumbles :skip:

WE'RE A RUNNING TEAM!

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whether it's Purdy or Darnold we should be playing Tecmo Bowl football. Ask these God damn running backs we got and they only play one and he got a bad case of the fumbles :skip:

WE'RE A RUNNING TEAM!
And Mitchell is a stud for the seven carries he’s good for before injuring his knee. No excuse not to share the wealth esp when CMac has proven to be injury prone! This mfer Kyle will keep giving him the ball in blowouts for no reason and it’s just more and more unnecessary punishment adding up throughout the course of the season.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
And Mitchell is a stud for the seven carries he’s good for before injuring his knee. No excuse not to share the wealth esp when CMac has proven to be injury prone! This mfer Kyle will keep giving him the ball in blowouts for no reason and it’s just more and more unnecessary punishment adding up throughout the course of the season.
Them fumbles are making him PAC 12 bum material too

Status
Not open for further replies.