Westside Gunn says he's not retiring

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
The Plugs I Met 2 I wonder when that’s gonna drop :feedme:
Same here. It's been finished so it could be anytime. Since it's Fraud on the beats I imagine it'll have a spring/summer vibe. I could see Benny waiting until at least Q2 to drop it, and then maybe Tana Talk 4 at the end of the year.

I think it'd be dope to drop Tana Talk 4 on the two-year anniversary of Tana Talk 3 (November 23rd), with Plug 2 earlier in 2021 to hold us over.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
Yeah they work with him. What’s the shock?

canvas.png

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Yeah they work with him. What’s the shock?
I think the shock is Jay Versace and Gibbs is a waste of Gibbs verses.
:scust:

Jay Versace isn't terrible but he's not nearly dope enough to warrant a full project with Gibbs.

Versace is one of the laziest producers alive right now. Boldy rhymed on those beats for Versace Tape because WSG asked him to. Boldy's a cool dude so he did the favor and he didn't even pick any of those beats. He just said he'd rhyme on whatever they asked him to.

Varsace's in the position he's in largely because WSG respects his social media following.

There are so many producers I'd rather hear do a full project with Gibbs before Jay Versace :unimpressed:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Same here. It's been finished so it could be anytime. Since it's Fraud on the beats I imagine it'll have a spring/summer vibe. I could see Benny waiting until at least Q2 to drop it, and then maybe Tana Talk 4 at the end of the year.

I think it'd be dope to drop Tana Talk 4 on the two-year anniversary of Tana Talk 3 (November 23rd), with Plug 2 earlier in 2021 to hold us over.
My bday :wow:

remember I was bumping part 3 when it dropped on my bday in Spain :takedat:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think the shock is Jay Versace and Gibbs is a waste of Gibbs verses.
:scust:

Jay Versace isn't terrible but he's not nearly dope enough to warrant a full project with Gibbs.

Versace is one of the laziest producers alive right now. Boldy rhymed on those beats for Versace Tape because WSG asked him to. Boldy's a cool dude so he did the favor and he didn't even pick any of those beats. He just said he'd rhyme on whatever they asked him to.

Varsace's in the position he's in largely because WSG respects his social media following.

There are so many producers I'd rather hear do a full project with Gibbs before Jay Versace :unimpressed:

I don't know for a fact but I think Gibbs and WSG don't care for each other much. WSG be taking little shots on twitter at Gibbs especially that Grammy nomination. I can't find the tweet but he was definitely taking shots on one of em.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I don't know for a fact but I think Gibbs and WSG don't care for each other much. WSG be taking little shots on twitter at Gibbs especially that Grammy nomination. I can't find the tweet but he was definitely taking shots on one of em.
I know Gibbs is mad cool with Conway, Benny, and Boldy, but if you suspect he and WSG have an issue I believe you. I've heard rumors and I did hear there was a Twitter thing.

WSG seems like an irritating cat to be honest. :hubie:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I know Gibbs is mad cool with Conway, Benny, and Boldy, but if you suspect he and WSG have an issue I believe you. I've heard rumors and I did hear there was a Twitter thing.

WSG seems like an irritating cat to be honest. :hubie:
I don't want to rant but I agree. His ego seems out of control and when he don't get recognized for something he throws tantrums like Kanye online yelling "CULTURE" and how great he is. Seems draining to be around.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Hov did.

Just to come back soon after.
No doubt. I almost said after Jay tried it.

Jay actually wanted to hang it up and believed he could stay away. For that era being gone a full 3 years was a big deal too.

I think Jay coming back showed people that “retiring” from being an artist is goofy. This isn’t sports. For whatever reason I’ve thought it was a cornier move when people did it after Jay.