What's up with this "Flat Earth" nonsense gaining so much popularity?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My cousin recently went on a flat earth kick on Facebook.

Probably my favorite and closest family member growing up and this shyt hurts:to:

I tried to just pose him some things to think about cause I didn't want to go in on him publicly, but that didn't work and he just started calling me a sheep.

I just left him alone because I'd like us to continue our friendship outside of the internet, but man it feels like I lost a loved one to the conspiracy game:smh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My cousin recently went on a flat earth kick on Facebook.

Probably my favorite and closest family member growing up and this shyt hurts:to:

I tried to just pose him some things to think about cause I didn't want to go in on him publicly, but that didn't work and he just started calling me a sheep.

I just left him alone because I'd like us to continue our friendship outside of the internet, but man it feels like I lost a loved one to the conspiracy game:smh:

I know how you feel.

My mother and a few other family members have been on the Illuminati tip for a couple years now, I've tried and there's no reasoning with them. :smh:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Cac mods deleted the youtube videos I posted. LMAO.
Call this Higher Learning, but be afraid to have a real debate when proof is posted. :mjgrin:

Flat Earth, Antarctica & The Great Pyramid [Discussion Thread]
nikka your youtube videos are unsourced. :mjlol: I know you bushed, but these videos have literally no links nor available locations provided to link too any sources. Not one primary or secondary source. You'd be the first dumb nikka to talk about "lol take cac science at it's word bro" and yet you're asking me to watch some dumbass conspiracy videos and take them at their word? God y'all can't even be logically consistent.

It does, however, link to the fukking white boy who posted it's SOUNDCLOUD ALBUM and links to give that dumbass money :mjlol: You're literally being hoodwinked by a white kid who's using stupid ass nikkas like you as a comeup to sell conspiracy merch.

God you're stupid. At this point I'd bet that you're actually the retard who made those videos using this site and it's smart dumb nikka contingent to sell shirts.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang