What's up with this "Flat Earth" nonsense gaining so much popularity?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Are all the flat earthers getting bushed now :russ:
As they should be...

Anyone who peddles flat earth nonsense should be perma bushed...

Flar earthers stupidity is hazardous to human evolution...

Its one thing to debate policy and another to be a complete fukking idiot in denial of scientific reality...

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
A sub-population who wasn't cool enough to be accepted by the alt right, nambla, red pill, storm front, any religious cult, etc needed to start their own thing in order to feel any value of belonging or self worth, so they went for the old flat earth angle since nobody else had laid claim to that for over 500 years.

Daps
The funny thing about it: The vast majority who say the Earth is flat aren't religious at all. Many of them deny any sort of supernaturalism.

Then again, in the grand scheme of things, there aren't that many of them. They are just obnoxious so they get attention from the media.

:manny:

Also, I can prove the Earth is round, just need a few volunteers with cell-phones to take some pictures. I've already made a ban bet with one of these.....people. I'll open it up to ALL of them and get rid of 'em all in one shot.

:sas2:

You’re actually incorrect with your first point, flat earthers believe this is proof of divine creation.

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Flat Earth theory is a psyop designed to take the focus away from real phenomena chem trails , extraterrestrials etc.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Jack Trippa 3z company ho said:
You’re actually incorrect with your first point, flat earthers believe this is proof of divine creation.

That hasn't been close to true since 1920.....same time the Scopes Monkey Trail was in full-swing.

Even then, it was a minority of believers according to Jeffrey Burton Russell in his book Inventing the Flat Earth, Columbus and Modern Historians (1991).

Overwhelming majority of Flat Earthers don't believe in ANY 'divinities'.​

Last edited:
Daps
That hasn't been close to true since 1920.....same time the Scopes Monkey Trail was in full-swing.

Even then, it was a minority of believers according to Jeffrey Burton Russell in his book Inventing the Flat Earth, Columbus and Modern Historians (1991).

Overwhelming majority of Flat Earthers don't believe in ANY 'divinities'.​

Religious deities? No, They mostly don’t. But a divine creator, absolutely.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So I was reading a thread on fb last night and a sheet of ice fell off a plane landing at Heathrow and someone said the ice came from ice wall that defends the poles. I think it was said in jest but idk...

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Last edited:
Daps

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
I’m not sure what you’re arguing? Flat earthers believe that someone’s created this domed environment that we live in. Someone/something created this.

No. Flat Earthers believe the Earth is flat and ALL governments are conspiring to hide the 'truth' from everyone else.....except them.....because they're smarter than everyone else who believes the Earth is round.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
acri1 said:
Low key, I'm not even sure @Everythingg is actually a troll

He may actually be that stupid :heh:

Breh, put him on 'Ignore'. Had to do that after he straight LIED in a thread about Black people in America BEFORE Columbus.

Dude was using photos drawn by White people who never saw the subjects they were drawing, only DESCRIPTIONS, and his entire argument was 'They look Black to me.....but don't trust White people to tell you the truth.......except for these drawings they made.'

:mjlol:

Daps
No. Flat Earthers believe the Earth is flat and ALL governments are conspiring to hide the 'truth' from everyone else.....except them.....because they're smarter than everyone else who believes the Earth is round.​

Ok, but that has nothing to do with what I said. They also believe someone created this environment, it’s not random.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Ok, but that has nothing to do with what I said.

:stopitslime:.....http://www.thecoli.com/posts/28349121/

Everything I've posted since then references what YOU said.
They also believe someone created this environment, it’s not random.
The vast majority of people who believe the Earth was 'created' do NOT believe the Earth is flat and have not for over 1,700 years.

You're perpetuating a myth created in the 19th Century......

The Myth of the 'War' Between Science and Religion

Daps
:stopitslime:.....http://www.thecoli.com/posts/28349121/

Everything I've posted since then references what YOU said.

The vast majority of people who believe the Earth was 'created' do NOT believe the Earth is flat and have not for over 1,700 years.

You're perpetuating a myth created in the 19th Century......

The Myth of the 'War' Between Science and Religion

Bottom line, flat earthers believe this was created by someone, not a random occurrence. That’s it. I don’t even know if you know what you’re arguing.