What's wrong with being a "Hotep"?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
How many Hoteps you know got this profile

Went to college ,probably an HBCU, but didn't finish, or has been there too long and should have finished 3 yrs ago

Has a white baby mama, but that was before he saw the light. Now he only dates women with natural hair( they just all happen to be high yella)

Has a CDL, and been saving to by his own truck for about 5 years, hasn't bought it yet but still claims he's a business owner. Forgot to add that he also sells financial products( primerica)
Zero.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Kind of like "militant" on here huh?
:mjpls:
"Militant" on here is properly used. You can probably find less than 1% of cats using to slander some actual militant that puts in real work. Nobody has called an actual militant a militant. Its used as an insult for clowns on here not dudes putting in real work. That's how you know nikkas full of shyt when they try to compare themselves to all time greats of something when they have no fukking track record.

Clown nikkas will say so oh Malcolm X was a militant too so what you saying MJ smilie. Its like come on clown who you think you fooling trying to compare yourself a person if that status. Simple and plain if you are trying to equate an obvious insult about some posters on here and spin it to what about real militants you're a fukking clown period.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
It becomes annoying when hotepness invades every aspect of their lives and invades others. When they don't know how to turn it off and be rational, that is when its annoying. It leads to them making crazy far reaching conclusions or going over the top to the point of adsurdity.

Otherwise, I'm all for knowledge of self and knowing more about African History and talking about black issues.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Most self identifying hoteps display a variety of problems including

-Disdain or distrust of high education
-Ugly patriarchal views that have no place in the 21st century
-View black women as their property
-A tendency to believe ludicrous conspiracy theories
-Questionable critical thinking skills
-Believing historically inaccurate views on Egypt and African history

:francis:

no thanks

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
A hotep is a black hippie. A lot of hoteps do nothing but sit around all day and practice psuedo spirtiuallity burning insence all day trying to raise their c00ndalinis virbrations. +Most of what they're into isn't black in origin they stole it from south Asian religions and try to attach that shyt to ancient Egypt. They neglect African history outside of kemet usually and are usually unemployed.

:jbhmm: Name one hotep freedom fighter.

:martin: I'll wait.

Hoteps are clowns with a good talk game. They doing nothing tangible. One hotep nikka was telling me about how aliens are going to come save us once our vibrations are high enough.

Lies. We dislike black hippies.
Do you remember what he said exactly?

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Google annuaki theory or google Dr. Malachi Z York.

Here's clips explaining the shyt he told me basically. It's south asian spirituality mixed with sci-fi.
I'm aware of the bolded. There's conclusions my brain pieced together recently, i'm gonna have to delve into past reads with my 2016 mind. Thanks...