White people gave black owned company bad reviews because they’re mad at a commercial

Crude

Superstar
Daps
White people
:gucci:

White folks weren't buying any Black haircare products to begin with so they can stop with the misplaced outrage.

They have a problem with this Black woman advertising her product exclusively made for Black people sold through a big box retailer, that's what the issue is with them.

Those big box companies have marketed to White people for years. I was an adult before I even started seeing Black families in commercials and stuff. I'm proud that my kids and other people's kids in this generation get to see Black people in that light because when I was growing up it was only a few sitcoms and pro sports that showcased Black people at all.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Got to tread more carefully around the Devil..
Like the hair care entrepreneur who shat on Koreans in her ad..
Jus saying

Lord Beerus

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
These cacs are really mad over a damn comercial. . . :mjlol:

Michael Faust
1 review

stars-1.svg

2 hours ago

13% of population/50% of all murders

13% of the population commits 50% of murders and 80% of all crime. They should epower black women to get black men to stop raping 10-40 thousand white women per yesr in the US. Your entire race is a joke. You commit 25x more crime against white people than we do against you. 90% of all interracial crimes are black-on-white. Go back to Africa and feel "empowered" there. No one wants you here

Dudes voice probably crack when he speaks to a black person, but he an elite keyboard warrior.

I'm shocked to see a cac use that infamous statistic, dumb cacs say that at face value. But refuse to see how false accusations and the police accosting black folks in high frequency has impact on that.:unimpressed:

How about how most pedophiles, school shooters and serial killers are cacs, let's see the juelzing on that :unimpressed:

Black on black crime percentages are almost on part with cac on cac crime. People commit crimes in proximity of each other what a shocker. Cross over rates are lower. What about cac on cac crime guys:unimpressed:

The rest is the inbred cac making shyt up:unimpressed:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
SMH...it's comical at this point.

Cracka said white men are the most discriminated population :mjlol:

It's "shut up and get over it" when they do it...but when we try to just uplift ourselves (not exclude them, by the way) it's "what about us?"

How you bring up crime rates and "black on black" and "black on white" crime for a damn commercial? And the old faithful, "go back to Africa" :mjlol::mjlol:

These y'all "PAWGs" ya'll wanna get with so bad:hhh:

Crackas feel like whatever THEY didn't create or are able to be a part of is racism AGAINST THEM!!!:mindblown::mindblown: Crazy man

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
This reeks of a 4Klan effort. The negative reviews are riddled with alt right memes like 13/50, dindu nuffin, etc.:comeon: Who gives a fukk what these basement dwelling loser cacs say? If anything, this kind of publicity will help the company due to the sympathy generated.

Edit: I'm surprised the trans lobby hasn't attacked them given their tagline, "Made by Humans with Vaginas, for Humans with Vaginas"

Last edited:

Lord Beerus

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
SMH...it's comical at this point.

Cracka said white men are the most discriminated population :mjlol:

It's "shut up and get over it" when they do it...but when we try to just uplift ourselves (not exclude them, by the way) it's "what about us?"

How you bring up crime rates and "black on black" and "black on white" crime for a damn commercial? And the old faithful, "go back to Africa" :mjlol::mjlol:

These y'all "PAWGs" ya'll wanna get with so bad:hhh:

Crackas feel like whatever THEY didn't create or are able to be a part of is racism AGAINST THEM!!!:mindblown::mindblown: Crazy man

Make Superman black and we'll see the snowflakes in tears. :mjgrin:

Man is kryptonian but he's white to them goddamnit :mjgrin:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
These cacs are really mad over a damn comercial. . . :mjlol:

Michael Faust
1 review

stars-1.svg

2 hours ago

13% of population/50% of all murders

13% of the population commits 50% of murders and 80% of all crime. They should epower black women to get black men to stop raping 10-40 thousand white women per yesr in the US. Your entire race is a joke. You commit 25x more crime against white people than we do against you. 90% of all interracial crimes are black-on-white. Go back to Africa and feel "empowered" there. No one wants you here

these trailer park crackers have mad time on their hands. I guess it’s either spend time posting shyt like this or spend time raping their dog/sister...

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dudes voice probably crack when he speaks to a black person, but he an elite keyboard warrior.

I'm shocked to see a cac use that infamous statistic, dumb cacs say that at face value. But refuse to see how false accusations and the police accosting black folks in high frequency has impact on that.:unimpressed:

How about how most pedophiles, school shooters and serial killers are cacs, let's see the juelzing on that :unimpressed:

Black on black crime percentages are almost on part with cac on cac crime. People commit crimes in proximity of each other what a shocker. Cross over rates are lower. What about cac on cac crime guys:unimpressed:

The rest is the inbred cac making shyt up:unimpressed:
Also, Black males are convicted at 5 times rate of white males for the same crimes. Whites are 70% of ALL arrests on 35% convictions. 40% of ALL murders go unsolved. Chicago Police claim to only have a 18% Murder Clearance Rate.