El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
No it hasn't

It's even got stronger with trump in office

I dont see it anywhere

Not as much as i used to growing up in the 90's

A whole lot of demonic stuff is accepted and is even the norm now, back then it was all underground

Last edited:

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
after running on a campaign of xenophobia, fear mongering, lies, and hate..... if the bible really meant something to them.... they would've put their hand on it before campaigning and made it their platform..... but the bible doesn't mean shyt in America....... and how does it effect your day to day

You asked for an example and I gave you the leader of the country performing a religious act. The fact that it is more symbol than substance goes to show America's desire to at least appear to be a Judeo-Christian state. I expect America (white people) to be deceitful in all of their acts.

Mitt Romney, a Mormon or whatever, had to get on national tv and I say, "I believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God, and the savior of mankind," to qualify himself to be President of the United States.

America's currency says, "In God We Trust."

When you sign and date a document, that date is religious.
September 6th, in the year of our Lord, 2017. That's how dates use to be verbally expressed.
That calender and its dates are religious, from Pope Gregory. Other religions of the Earth mark Time differently.

People claim to not be religuous, but let's see how their marriages and their funerals are performed.

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I understand what you said and I agree. I'm also a Christian so I do draw the line at some point with your perspective.

We live in a very puritanical society with the illusion of choice. One only needs to read some of the posts in the locker room to see that a lot of the ideas that they hold are actually religiously based- from HOHs to some other things they tend to parrot.
Preach!

Overall, it's just the Christian ideal we had in the start, and the prejudice against women who have chosen to sell themselves/sleep around. Being a whore is seen as a terrible thing in america whereas places like Amsterdam and Germany people wouldn't even bat an eye at seeing prostitutes working in the streets.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Well I'm glad the tinfoil hat you wear has been able to protect you from all of this subtle programming that happens to us daily so you can educate all of us.

Also, if you believe that America has the most religious fanatics, you clearly have 0 idea as to what is happening or has ever happened in the rest of the world
I've no tin foil and I'm a victim of the same christian propaganda as you are

No other country puts religion at the forefront of the media and politics like america. NOT ONE... not even muslims

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You asked for an example and I gave you the leader of the country performing a religious act. The fact that it is more symbol than substance goes to show America's desire to at least appear to be a Judeo-Christian state. I expect America (white people) to be deceitful in all of their acts.

Mitt Romney, a Mormon or whatever, had to get on national tv and I say, "I believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God, and the savior of mankind," to qualify himself to be President of the United States.

September 6th, in the year of our Lord, 2017. That's how dates use to be verbally expressed.
That calender and its dates are religious, from Pope Gregory. Other religions of the Earth mark Time differently.

People claim to not be religuous, but let's see how their marriages and their funerals are performed.

:blessed:

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
Preach!

Overall, it's just the Christian ideal we had in the start, and the prejudice against women who have chosen to sell themselves/sleep around. Being a whore is seen as a terrible thing in america whereas places like Amsterdam and Germany people wouldn't even bat an eye at seeing prostitutes working in the streets.

You're going to get push back because nobody wants to believe that they've been influenced to think in certain ways that they might not even identify themselves with.

Christianity was set to be the foundation of this country long before the first ships left Spain. And religion was formed to maintain social order- which is not inherently a bad thing.

A lot of people think this country is depraved- when gay people just got the right to get married. Far behind other countries. It's a very Christian country with very Christian minded people

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overall, it's just the Christian ideal we had in the start, and the prejudice against women who have chosen to sell themselves/sleep around

Actually its not... and foolish to think that... .what you're referring too are just expected social norms/behaviors.... views in the TLR about women can be observed on a larger scale in non religious countries like China\Japan.... south Asian countries like Nepal, Cambodia, Vietnam and European countries like Spain, Sweden, CR, etc...... and wait for it...... AMERICA!!!

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
fukk CHRISTIANS :stopitslime:

Took you half a damn page to get to the core of your issue. Why you p*ssyfooting around, you'd have been better off just making this the title. Ol scary ass knew this shyt was going to go left from the start, using Futurama as an example.

Neck deep in the Red Zone & still ain't scoring :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

God doesn't have anything to do with religion...... matter of fact, people in America revere and worship new GODS every other decade or so......... shyt is blatant....

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Actually its not... and foolish to think that... .what you're referring too are just expected social norms/behaviors.... views in the TLR about women can be observed on a larger scale in non religious countries like China\Japan.... south Asian countries like Nepal, Cambodia, Vietnam and European countries like Spain, Sweden, CR, etc...... and wait for it...... AMERICA!!!
:snoop:

U.S. culture is culture of taboos. There are things, that you cannot talk about, and expect people to react in an adult way. You cannot really talk about your sex with your parents, as a teenager, and expect a proportionate and caring response; any stupid thing you do can result in community-wide moral hysteria. There is alot of repressed sexually, which either results in excessive prudery, or disproportionate out lashes. Because sex is sinful, according to the church. Did you see the way americans freaked out when janet jackson titty popped out at the superbowl??? That would never happen in Nepal, Cambodia, Vietnam and European countries like Spain, Sweden, CR or anything other country you could name

U.S. Americans are prudish, because they are terrified of their own sexuality, due to the unhealthy attitude of Christianity, that is mostly gone in Europe by this time. ironically, often rightly so, because such repression can often foster unhealthy tendencies.

:stopitslime:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is far more Christian influence in the nation's politics than in Western Europe to be honest which are the industralized countries you can compare the US. Some of the rhetoric by public officials do sound like they are in developing countries. Political candidates have to project this strong family man/woman image in running for office. While in France you have unmarried Presidents with the girlfriend acting as 1st lady followed by another one who is also unmarried has an affair while in office. The evangelical voting bloc is still quite strong in Republican circles as well, just about all the candidates have to kiss that ring.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

U.S. culture is culture of taboos. There are things, that you cannot talk about, and expect people to react in an adult way. You cannot really talk about your sex with your parents, as a teenager, and expect a proportionate and caring response; any stupid thing you do can result in community-wide moral hysteria. There is alot of repressed sexually, which either results in excessive prudery, or disproportionate out lashes. Because sex is sinful, according to the church. Did you see the way americans freaked out when janet jackson titty popped out at the superbowl??? That would never happen in Nepal, Cambodia, Vietnam and European countries like Spain, Sweden, CR or anything other country you could name

U.S. Americans are prudish, because they are terrified of their own sexuality, due to the unhealthy attitude of Christianity, that is mostly gone in Europe by this time. ironically, often rightly so, because such repression can often foster unhealthy tendencies.

:stopitslime:

You're conflating prudeness with sensationalism.... and also, their should be parameters in place for TV programming when it comes to kids watching...... the outrage about the Janet incident was mostly manufactured...... this is the same country that will gleefully allow your 13 year old watch a woman get fukked by a mule within a few clicks..... the cognitive dissonance yall cats be on..... :wow: