• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even white dudes, i always see middle age and even white dudes in their 20s shopping at sears, target, walmart for clothes

yet a black dude?

ish is almost on is anyone watching me :mjpls:

black people are so materialistic and superficial,, nikkaz living in the slums, yet got a bmw or benz, gucci this gucci that,

there's online shopping.....malls struggle cause it's a lack of people shopping besides hood-malls were clientele can't afford internet to get it off of amazon, lol.

with easy returns online....not many people buy clothes at places besides outlets.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women often exclaim their loyalty to black men, but this loyalty claim is confounded by the fact many non-black men are interested in black women the least (or near the least). Black women thus have a normative premium with black men they don't enjoy with any other group of men. This then biases black women towards black men as they can get an attractive (if not desirable) man at a racial discount.

All this considered, how do we find control for the aforementioned confounders and find out whether black women are truly loyal (or just great liars)? The answer: by observing whether black female's loyalty remains constant given higher attractiveness and/or higher social status. Black women whom are highly attractive have their choice of men and if black women are truly loyal, the majority of highly attractive black women should thus be with black men.

Do you guys see the most attractive black girls with black men? :jbhmm:

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Cookin brown sumn got my jeweler ridin wit me
Do it for double d gone do it for double d gone gone
can’t provoke all these killas won’t go though
Putting it in twelve o’clock, smash on the Strip
Put some ash in your bytch, she a rip
She came unfaithful off pill for real