Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Actually I think I could be eating quite a bit on my campus if I was on that :mjpls: but I don't jive with that. I won't say no to a girl of another race, but I'm not actively pursuing girls of other races. I have passed on a few in past couple of years though, I want to say 6-7. I also usually don't have much in common with such girls. I'm one of the few in my neighbourhood that goes to Uni, whereas most of these people from communities where possibly upwards of 90% doing Uni/secondary education. Could go on and on with the differences

Last edited:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Believe it or not, some of us aren't led around by our penises. Plus, as a Black man/woman, if you've unwilling (work, college etc.) spent any extended period of time around non-Black people, especially White people (Indians get a special mention :pacspit:), I don't understand how you'd willing want to be around them. There are cool ones, no doubt, but I've personally never met any non-Black person as cool as a Black person. For example, I've even had multiple classes with White people who act cool when the class is going, but outside of class, act like they don't even know you, :mjpls: it's even worst when they're out with a group of White people. On the other hand, I've had a single class with multiple Black people and they never do that "I'm just going to act like I don't know or see him routine." It's always something, even a head nod. I can't really relate to people of other races. :manny: Don't get me started on the passive-aggressive shyt if you have to live with them. :pachaha:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think some white men have a problem turning down gabby union?

Sgt wilie Pete once said (and he was spot on) a white dude would choose an average looking white women over a black dime but a black man would never choose a average black women over a white attractive woman.

You know in that scenario, the problem is with the white dude, right? :patrice:

Any dude picking average chicks over dimes, SOLELY on the basis of race, has issues.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Foh nikka :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Only nikka talkin dat i only be wit black women shyt to the point i dont even fukk non black chicks, r nikkas wit no options to begin wit dat prolly barely even get play from black women

Wut kinda sane man gon turn down Scarlett Johanson or Keira Knightly cuz of some problack bullshyt :why:

:rudy: :camby: miss me wit dat

Ill fukk a cabe bytch wit my black power fist in the air nikka :mjpls:
This place is full of losers who live for daps. Don't believe a single word they say about pretty much anything.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only ugly nikkas and thirsty dudes think there is no reason to turn down an attractive woman (race not withstanding). The glassdoor gets clearer by the day with you nikkas. :pachaha:
I'm saying tho! If your dating pool is big enough and you have a certain preference I don't see what's wrong with being picky.
Nikkas don't have a choice but to accept the scraps thrown their way tho :mjpls:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
There are people of ALL races and both genders who don't find people outside of their ethnicity attractive enough to want to date/marry/fukk. The same way some of you dudes don't want other men to worry about "where I put my dikk" when you date/fukk non-black women, then don't fukking worry about men who actually prefer their own race.
I don't believe bold not in people don't do it but moreso a lot of people are influenced by family, friends, media, and if they like something that's not popular, cool, etc they might not act on it. I'm not saying that's always the case but since its people of,every group that looks good and has things you like I find it hard to believe people can really dislike whole races of people without something influencing them. Also nobody cares like your making it seem as far as people dating their own race. Stop it.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I had to resort to google to see if there was another famous Keira Knightly aside from the movie star, there was nothing.
Except you're an undercover pedo/ homosexual there is nothing sexually appealing about this bytch.
keira-knightley-bikini-photo.jpg

:scust:

These nikkas will gas up the most basic of white bytches :scust:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
There are people of ALL races and both genders who don't find people outside of their ethnicity attractive enough to want to date/marry/fukk. The same way some of you dudes don't want other men to worry about "where I put my dikk" when you date/fukk non-black women, then don't fukking worry about men who actually prefer their own race.

Nah. I've never heard of a straight single man in real life turn down p*ssy from a fine ass chick regardless of her race.

It simply doesn't happen in real life. Only online :pachaha:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.