Woman Shares Pictures Of Her Year-Long Domestic Abuse (NSFW: GRAPHIC)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:mjcry: I'm glad she got out of the relationship.

Woman took to facebook to share her troubling story of domestic violence. She endured physical and mental abuse from her boyfriend for 1 whole year. Despite the many undeserved beatings, she genuinely thought her ex-boyfriend loved her, so she kept going.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I never understand how a dude becomes comfortable doin this. If a girl I know closely showing up with bloodied lips, broken arms, shattered orbital bones in a short period of time me and the homies are payin a visit.

No one said shyt? Never mind if I was this girls father, woulda took one bruise for me to be there.

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
I never understand how a dude becomes comfortable doin this. If a girl I know closely showing up with bloodied lips, broken arms, shattered orbital bones in a short period of time me and the homies are payin a visit.

No one said shyt? Never mind if I was this girls father, woulda took one bruise for me to be there.

No bull shyt...back in 2007 I saw some shyt and decided to say something. Dude was like “My bad bruh we was just talking” but the girl went off. Talking bout mind my business, that’s how nikkas die always in shyt they ain’t got nothing to do with. To this day I’ll walk past something and won’t even turn my head.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

You fight him ,get arrested ,do time for assault, and she goes back to him and gets beat up again........

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No bull shyt...back in 2007 I saw some shyt and decided to say something. Dude was like “My bad bruh we was just talking” but the girl went off. Talking bout mind my business, that’s how nikkas die always in shyt they ain’t got nothing to do with. To this day I’ll walk past something and won’t even turn my head.
That’s why you can’t say shyt. You don’t want to jeopardize yourself trying to save someone that doesn’t want to be saved.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin

My sister's ex put his hands on her one time and my father and 2 uncles went and checked that nikka.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
You fight him ,get arrested ,do time for assault, and she goes back to him and gets beat up again........
I feel you, I mean someone close to her.

A brother, a good friend, a father, an uncle. I don't mean someone I just know. I mean someone that's close to her.

I agree to stay out of most shyt like this. I'm just sayin my sister, or cousin or daughter or niece has a broken arm black eyes and bloody noses and lips I'm doin somethin regardless.

I get you though, in general it's not a good self preservation move to step in like that. Low key I don't stay thinkin clearly when people bullying abusin power.