Woman Shares Pictures Of Her Year-Long Domestic Abuse (NSFW: GRAPHIC)

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: nikkas really in here on some "If I ever see a man arguing with a woman/hitting her Im jumping in:cape::win:"

What happens when that same man stabs you?
Shoots you?
Is the leader of a gang?
Bashes your head in?
You beat him up, then you end up getting arrested, and now you need bail money and have a criminal record?

You simp ass nikkas would really die over a random woman:pachaha:?

Pathetic

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I never understand how a dude becomes comfortable doin this. If a girl I know closely showing up with bloodied lips, broken arms, shattered orbital bones in a short period of time me and the homies are payin a visit.

No one said shyt? Never mind if I was this girls father, woulda took one bruise for me to be there.

That's an ass whuppin if that's my daughter.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
How he even break her arm?? I’m not trying to justify shyt, she should have got out... but there are women who stay with ain’t shyt nikkas, who they know damn well would beat they asses on the drop off a hat... they stay around them and do dumb shyt like argue with them and push their buttons, knowing damn well what the result will be. Then they repeat the whole process all over again. How can one :cape: for that shyt?? There are way too many hard working, upstanding brothers who are single. But these girls want a thug. :yeshrug: