Woman Shares Pictures Of Her Year-Long Domestic Abuse (NSFW: GRAPHIC)

Family Man

Superstar
Daps
The screen cap of the bloody nose is enough for me.

giphy.gif

I ain't finna watch this video

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Man, on one hand I want to check dudes beating on women cause that's some bytch made shyt, especially if she ain't got the mettle to fight back and get some licks in but on the other hand alot of these chicks would straight up key you in the eye socket for coming between them and they mans if you were to step to them and try to break it up.

Half of the times it's cause she knows you coming to her rescue during they one altercation gonna make the other altercations more serious since you ain't gonna be there to save her, then they also got them mentally damaged broken chicks who clinging to ol' dude cause of connections, housing and that warped sense of love some women got for they abusers since they see getting punched in the jaw out in public as a friendly reminder to them fukking up and it's punishment for them to do better.

S'fukked up and as much as it pains me to walk pass the shyt, I ain't stopping Duke's hand unless she screaming 'help'. I'm sorry.

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never understand how a dude becomes comfortable doin this. If a girl I know closely showing up with bloodied lips, broken arms, shattered orbital bones in a short period of time me and the homies are payin a visit.

No one said shyt? Never mind if I was this girls father, woulda took one bruise for me to be there.

The girl would probably trick you into coming over to "protect" her while her boyfriend and his boys break into your crib .

or you give her money for a motel and she give it right to her BF.

just stay outta domestic abuse cases. seen too many of these cases.

even now, I'll help 1 time... and if she goes back to him? :yeshrug:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The girl would probably trick you into coming over to "protect" her while her boyfriend and his boys break into your crib .

or you give her money for a motel and she give it right to her BF

just stay outta domestic abuse cases. seen too many of these cases.
You right, but if it's ya sister, or daughter or close family friend?

I know these bytches got stockholm syndrome don't get me twisted.

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
I never understand how a dude becomes comfortable doin this. If a girl I know closely showing up with bloodied lips, broken arms, shattered orbital bones in a short period of time me and the homies are payin a visit.

No one said shyt? Never mind if I was this girls father, woulda took one bruise for me to be there.
That's what I'm saying man my sister ex was borrowing my sister's phone and wouldn't give it back after they broke up when she told me I was like where he work at call my boy headed over to his job at ralphs dude was so shook embarrassed him where he just left his job

Daps
No bull shyt...back in 2007 I saw some shyt and decided to say something. Dude was like “My bad bruh we was just talking” but the girl went off. Talking bout mind my business, that’s how nikkas die always in shyt they ain’t got nothing to do with. To this day I’ll walk past something and won’t even turn my head.
Yup I had a similar experience. Now I’m :hubie::manny:

Daps

I feel you, but you're underestimating how hard it is to help someone who doesn't want to be helped, or worse, is determined not to be helped. :francis:

Daps
No bull shyt...back in 2007 I saw some shyt and decided to say something. Dude was like “My bad bruh we was just talking” but the girl went off. Talking bout mind my business, that’s how nikkas die always in shyt they ain’t got nothing to do with. To this day I’ll walk past something and won’t even turn my head.

I was just reading the story of a guy who intervened with a couple's arguing and got thrown from a bridge for it.:picard:

Police: Man intervenes in couple’s argument, is thrown from Connecticut bridge