Women Are Now 42% Of U.S. Breadwinners — But Also 'Underestimate The Costs Of Motherhood'

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Hopefully like proud Men that have first hand at raising their children. Y’all swear men can raise children better, yet look down on the guy that proves it. If women are making the money and the men aren’t, there is no reason for him not to raise his kids. Nothing wrong with being a full-time father.
This is pure nonsense. Most women won't respect a stay at home dad, don't care how many left wing blogs you've read.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No offense to you ladies, but this stay at home dad thing doesn’t sit right with me. I understand the value of having a father in the home (madamemoreaux), but there’s a certain dignity that comes with working, that ( as a man) shouldn’t be missed.

:manny: I’m sorry if you ladies feel offended, but being a stay at home dad is not something I could ever do, support or justify.

Which is why more men aren't in their children's lives. If they aren't contributing in the way society has told them correlates to being man, then they don't contribute at all. Can't make enough money to support the family on your own and can't stay home with the kids either :heh: Never mind women work and parent on the regular, with minimal help from fathers who think like you.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
:yeshrug:nobody in my family sucks up to white people like yours so you got me mistaken for one of your uncles
So saying u dont suck up to white people is the excuse ur going with for being a dumpster diving bum who lives off his baby mother?...

U like mentioning uncles. Did urs touch u when u was younger? That might explain ur gender confusion:Denzelcrackinup:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
but I don’t live with my baby mama hoe-swego

but your family mostly does suck up to white people

so much so they bleach themselves that they wanna look like em

and they got the audacity to call people Moreno’s when they be black as ace of spades.

keep laughing at your own “jokes”. tho. I’m sure you’ll come up with something original that isn’t a projection.

So saying u dont suck up to white people is the excuse ur going with for being a dumpster diving bum who lives off his baby mother?...

U like mentioning uncles. Did urs touch u when u was younger? That might explain ur gender confusion:Denzelcrackinup:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is pure nonsense. Most women won't respect a stay at home dad, don't care how left wing blogs you've read.

That's on them then. Forget dumb, silly egos and do what's best for the family. If the mother is making bank at her 9-5 and dad has some rinky dink ass job, then stay home. No need for a childcare bill. Perhaps he can use that time the kids are at school to study or go to school himself. He's more valuable as a full-time dad than a full-time, underpaid worker and partial dad. He could always get a part-time job. "Stay at home" doesn't have to mean not work, just like a dude working doesn't mean he's a provider.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
these dudes just expose time and time again how out of touch they are with everyday people breh

That's on them then. Forget dumb, silly egos and do what's best for the family. If the mother is making bank at her 9-5 and dad has some rinky dink ass job, then stay home. No need for a childcare bill. Perhaps he can use that time the kids are at school to study or go to school himself. He's more valuable as a full-time dad than a full-time, underpaid worker and partial dad. He could always get a part-time job. "Stay at home" doesn't have to mean not work, just like a dude working doesn't mean he's a provider.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
but I don’t live with my baby mama hoe-swego

but your family mostly does suck up to white people

so much so they bleach themselves that they wanna look like em

and they got the audacity to call people Moreno’s when they be black as ace of spades.

keep laughing at your own “jokes”. tho. I’m sure you’ll come up with something original that isn’t a projection.
Alotta sentences there

I guess u got time since u dont have much going on including a hustle or employment just couch surfing watchin Maury till the kids come home

Have fun bitin the pillow while ur baby mother pegs, u half a man’:DenzelisDone:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
you have a weird obsession about dudes getting pegged

wouldn’t shock me if that’s what you’re into

don’t ignore the fact you come from a family of c00ns

Alotta sentences there

I guess u got time since u dont have much going on including a hustle or employment just couch surfing watchin Maury till the kids come home

Have fun bitin the pillow while ur baby mother pegs, u half a man’:DenzelisDone: