Women Are Now 42% Of U.S. Breadwinners — But Also 'Underestimate The Costs Of Motherhood'

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
:scusthov: How could any of these men look at themselves in the mirror.
:yeshrug:i know down here and in major areas, babysitting can cost as much one of the parent's salaries

so fukk it and why not spend some years with your kid instead if its gonna be like that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No offense to you ladies, but this stay at home dad thing doesn’t sit right with me. I understand the value of having a father in the home (madamemoreaux), but there’s a certain dignity that comes with working, that ( as a man) shouldn’t be missed.

:manny: I’m sorry if you ladies feel offended, but being a stay at home dad is not something I could ever do, support or justify.

The assertion that being a stay at home spouse doesn’t qualify as “work” is truly baffling. Not going to drag on, but those who have been stay at home spouses know the work it entails (cooking cleaning shopping yard work maintenance scheduling doctors appointments car repair managing finances and investments) and that’s before factoring in children(childcare alone can be thousands a month). Please don’t diminish all that goes into it—it’s highly insulting.

Maybe some basic simple minded woman wouldn’t appreciate a stay at home dad but a woman who is truly a good wife and partner will.

Also, I do understand that men have a natural desire to provide and be perceived as being providers, similar to how women have a natural desire to stay home with infants/small children, but ultimately we all need to do what we have to, whether that be working outside of the home or caring for family.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
That's on them then. Forget dumb, silly egos and do what's best for the family. If the mother is making bank at her 9-5 and dad has some rinky dink ass job, then stay home. No need for a childcare bill. Perhaps he can use that time the kids are at school to study or go to school himself. He's more valuable as a full-time dad than a full-time, underpaid worker and partial dad. He could always get a part-time job. "Stay at home" doesn't have to mean not work, just like a dude working doesn't mean he's a provider.

You can tell who's mature and who's not by the words that outta their mouth, this is a good reply... thank you

@AddictedToHoes these south florida dusty bytches trying to land a doctor or lawyer are in for a treat.

I was broke for years and always the ain't shyt nikkas and bytches would shyt on me but the ones who actually were mature minded would say "at least he's trying"

You can tell a person's mentality and the level their at mentality....

I told myself when I get rid I'm not rewarding no bum bytch, regardless or age or what people expect... fukk them.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
That's on them then. Forget dumb, silly egos and do what's best for the family. If the mother is making bank at her 9-5 and dad has some rinky dink ass job, then stay home. No need for a childcare bill. Perhaps he can use that time the kids are at school to study or go to school himself. He's more valuable as a full-time dad than a full-time, underpaid worker and partial dad. He could always get a part-time job. "Stay at home" doesn't have to mean not work, just like a dude working doesn't mean he's a provider.

You can tell who's mature and who's not by the words that outta their mouth, this is a good reply... thank you

@AddictedToHoes these south florida dusty bytches trying to land a doctor or lawyer are in for a treat.

I was broke for years and always the ain't shyt nikkas and bytches would shyt on me but the ones who actually were mature minded would say "at least he's trying"

I told myself when I get rid I'm not rewarding no bum bytch, regardless or age or what people expect... fukk them.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The assertion that being a stay at home spouse doesn’t qualify as “work” is truly baffling. Not going to drag on, but those who have been stay at home spouses know the work it entails (cooking cleaning shopping yard work maintenance scheduling doctors appointments car repair managing finances and investments) and that’s before factoring in children(childcare alone can be thousands a month). Please don’t diminish all that goes into it—it’s highly insulting.

Maybe some basic simple minded woman wouldn’t appreciate a stay at home dad but a woman who is truly a good wife and partner will.

Also, I do understand that men have a natural desire to provide and be perceived as being providers, similar to how women have a natural desire to stay home with infants/small children, but ultimately we all need to do what we have to, whether that be working outside of the home or caring for family.

Name names.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

Bum bytches lucky to get a dude with a full-time job.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This is gonna backfire HARD on women.

Just like all that "he-man woman haters club" shyt backfired on men.

Men and women are stupid. Women don't want equality anymore. They want equal opportunity to be fukk ups like men are, while not being honest with themselves about their reality and how the stakes are higher for them.

I wonder how many more cycles of ignorance it will take for men and women to be reasonable in their interactions with each other.
:mjlol: I see shyt...
Create dudes that are repellent for ur p*ssy, brehettes.

Contribute to pussification of the gender u want to provide for you and your offspring.

Provide ample opportunity for him to sow his oats with other bytches and then divorce and take YOUR half.:russ:

Come home to fruit flies and beans and weenies for dinner b/c he spent the day smoking weed and playing Madden while you put in a 10 hr work day.

:francis: Y'all know I ain't lying.:lolbron::russ:
Okay I'm a mess. Lemme stop...:russ::russ::russ:
Women LITERALLY making the SAME mistakes men made. How can people not love life?:blessed:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps

So if you don't want a husband that is a stay at home dad, you're basic and simple minded?