Youtube Critics beefing over anti-DC agenda

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:mjlol:"if I ever see you in burbank" @wire28 . ..yall going to fuk around and make a dc fanboy catch a body like that
I don't condone violence of any sort and I know for a fact neither does Marvel Studios. Is this what DC is promoting? :scust: Is this your typical DC fan? Vulgar and violent? :scust:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
One weekend binge and you have to wait another 51 weeks. That's every blue moon to me.
The math does not compute. Two shows a year does not equal 51 week wait.

Plus daredevil> any of the other shows to me.

Started the flash recently but 23 eps is just too fukking much of anything.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The math does not compute. Two shows a year does not equal 51 week wait.

Plus daredevil> any of the other shows to me.

Started the flash recently but 23 eps is just too fukking much of anything.
I'm was talking about one show out of the year for each.... as great as Daredevil and Jessica Jones and the possibility with Luke Cage maybe... you really cannot say they are DOMINATING TELEVISION... especially considering they're streaming shows at that.

DCTV got seven shows going all year around and adding more. They running the television market right now.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm was talking about one show out of the year for each.... as great as Daredevil and Jessica Jones and the possibility with Luke Cage maybe... you really cannot say they are DOMINATING TELEVISION... especially considering they're streaming at that.

DCTV got seven shows going all year around and adding more. They running the television market right now.

Is this supposed to be a knock breh? This is how shows are consumed these days.

I didn't say they were dominating i said i prefer these shows. More mature. Dd is pretty much R rated marvel

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this supposed to be a knock breh? This is how shows are consumed these days.

I didn't say they were dominating i said i prefer these shows. More mature. Dd is pretty much R rated marvel

I didn't say anything negative... just the truth. Netflix is a streaming service. It is not network television. And even with that, it is currently just two shows that people can binge over a week and that be that. That's not DOMINATING a medium. DC got SEVEN shows and most of them are favorably rated or have a cult following. They're actually doing their thing running television. Why is this even a debate?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I didn't say anything negative... just the truth. Netflix is a streaming service. It is not network television. And even with that, it is currently just two shows that people can binge over a week and that be that. That's not DOMINATING a medium. DC got SEVEN shows and most of them are favorably rated or have a cult following. They're actually doing their thing running television. Why is this even a debate?
I think most people in the industry and audience consider streaming shows on Netflix more impressive than shows on the WB. The whole, "you watch it in a week' thing doesn't mean anything.
Netflix shows get better talent behind and in front of the camera than the shows on network TV. Not saying DC isn't dominating TV, just saying having cable/Netflix shows is the highest as far as the prestige factor goes in TV.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I don't think reviewers are out to get anyone but lets not think basic psychology doesn't affect critics. If you are a reviewer that is not invited to the first critic screening and you see nothing but praise for a movie before you see it. So when you see it and don't like it you start to think "What are they seeing that I didn't see, am I fukking up?" and also if you give a movie thats getting 8-10s a 5 you run the risk of getting a shytstorm of comments claiming you are just doing it for clicks.

Case in point - the post below me.

zJXP2Dq.png

FvYRqEnh.jpg