Youtube Critics beefing over anti-DC agenda

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
shyt, right now DCTV > DCEU.

That said.... when it comes to dominating ALL of the mediums, DC >>> Marvel. Marvel just running the MCU and nothing else.
I don't watch any super hero TV shows so I don't have any dog in the fight, but I was under the impression that Jessica Jones and Daredevil were more highly regarded than Arrow, Supergirl, and League of Tomorrow (I think that's what it's called). Oh yeah I forgot about Gotham, so maybe that is what tips it in DC's favor. How would y'all rank the shows?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
AOU - meh
Iron Man 2 - trash
Iron Man 3 - trash
TIH - trash
Thor 2 - trash
Ant-Man - ok
Thor - meh
Cap 1 - ok

the thing is though that audiences still walked away from these movies sold on the character. the thor movies haven't been great but people obviously like chris hemsworth enough so they keep coming back. hopefully in the future he actually gets to be in a great movie.

meanwhile henry cavill plays the most recognizable character in the western world and could roam time square without a single person knowing who he is.

it's not a conspiracy.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't watch any super hero TV shows so I don't have any dog in the fight, but I was under the impression that Jessica Jones and Daredevil were more highly regarded than Arrow, Supergirl, and League of Tomorrow (I think that's what it's called). Oh yeah I forgot about Gotham, so maybe that is what tips it in DC's favor. How would y'all rank the shows?

You got two shows every blue moon on Netflix and a long waiting gap. And you got Agents of SHIELD to which hardly anyone watches anymore.

DCTV got Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Gotham, Supergirl, Lucifer, iZombie and the newly greenlit Krypton. The Flash is the best of out all of them all. They're dominating TV right now.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yep you're the one with the agenda breh. Antman was a great film on all levels. You're calling it okay so it fits into your narrative

What? See this is the problem, people aren't allowed to have an opinion. Those are my opinions on those movies, if you like the movie, that's great but don't criticize someone because they don't share the same opinion. I happened to like BvS and gave it a 7/10 but i don't need people telling me "How can you like that trash movie blah blah blah". Basically at this point you can't say anything positive about BvS or you'll be ripped to shreds by someone. It's already happening to the guy who gave CW a negative review and most of the people complaining haven't even seen the movie.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
You got two shows every blue moon on Netflix and a long waiting gap. And you got Agents of SHIELD to which hardly anyone watches anymore.

DCTV got Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Gotham, Supergirl, Lucifer, iZombie and the newly greenlit Krypton. The Flash is the best of out all of them all. They're dominating TV right now.
Yeah I forgot about Flash. My bro in law raves about that.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
What? See this is the problem, people aren't allowed to have an opinion. Those are my opinions on those movies, if you like the movie, that's great but don't criticize someone because they don't share the same opinion. I happened to like BvS and gave it a 7/10 but i don't need people telling me "How can you like that trash movie blah blah blah". Basically at this point you can't say anything positive about BvS or you'll be ripped to shreds by someone. It's already happening to the guy who gave CW a negative review and most of the people complaining haven't even seen the movie.
Okay, why do u think antman is just " okay" then

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Okay, why do u think antman is just " okay" then
I know you quoted o dude, but for me personally I liked Antman when I first watched it. Thing is, there wasn't really much to the movie to me overall. Not enough for me to re-watch it multiple times. Rudd and the others did their thing, but it was mainly just jokes and good action. Another lackluster villain too. Loved the interaction with ants tho. That was creative and they did a good job with parts like that. Kids love that kinda stuff tho, so no shade at Marvel really. If it keeps working, why stop? That's really how I feel I feel about the majority of Marvel's films :yeshrug:

And the whole prodigy/friend that wants the OG suit then makes a better one to compete was already seen before wasn't it :mjpls:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It's aight breh i'm done arguing
You're arguing something completely different than me breh.

I agree most MCU films are meh.

Only 3 i own are iron man, winter Soldier and guardians. I'm not that high on the first avengers like most

Bit i think their most recent work has been more interesting so i cant say they are slacking when they have a banger kicking off the summer movie season

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That's your opinion breh
well duh it's my opinion... and that was hers... and you have yours

but what was so deep about this? shyt was as straight forward as it gets, with every character explaining their motivations in plain english.. there were no hidden meanings, no secret ending, no mystery plot, no "but if you notice the 3rd wall on the left there was a symbol that meant......" type of shyt

please tell us how this movie was anything close to being on the shining type of level