Youtube Critics beefing over anti-DC agenda

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yep. Since 1998, Marvel has movies that are wayyyyyyy up and down in quality; very inconsistent. I mean, we could have TDK level of quality films from way back then if competition was around. Now in 2016, DC decides to get serious with its universe, and now they sky is falling. Some even want DC to fail because they can't stand Marvel constantly giving quality, not just a one time thing.

These critics can lie all they want, but their bullshyt ain't gonna help their careers at all.

DC can't win

*DC puts out a quality film*

"Well Marvel did it first and gave them the blueprint, plus they're still ahead of them"

*DC puts out a bad film*

"DC needs a Kevin Feige like Marvel"

I don't get this. They had two meh films in 2015 but released 2 of their best films in 2014 and apparently civil war is one of their best too and doctor strange looks promising

AOU - meh
Iron Man 2 - trash
Iron Man 3 - trash
TIH - trash
Thor 2 - trash
Ant-Man - ok
Thor - meh
Cap 1 - ok

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Grace seems like a level headed person. I don't always agree with her but she seems genuinely fair the majority of the time and never gave off a bandwagoner vibe.
the shining of superhero movies :comeon:

i haven't found a damn thing special about the story telling of ANY superhero movie yet... let alone comparing it to the fukking shining of all things

i liked bvs.. it was a good movie.. but lets be serious... shyt wasn't that fukking deep on ANY level

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I see people talking so much reckless shyt in here I don't even know where to begin without quoting at least twenty posts, so I'll just say this.

I wish Disney would pay me to call a piece of trash a piece of trash, because it'd be the easiest buck I'd ever make.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
DC can't win

"Well Marvel did it first and gave them the blueprint, plus they're still ahead of them"

*DC puts out a bad film*

AOU - meh
Iron Man 2 - trash
Iron Man 3 - trash
TIH - trash
Thor 2 - trash
Ant-Man - ok
Thor - meh
Cap 1 - ok
I don't get what you're getting at.
If anything you just reinforced what i said.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
DC can't win

*DC puts out a bad film*

AOU - meh
Iron Man 2 - trash
Iron Man 3 - trash
TIH - trash
Thor 2 - trash
Ant-Man - ok
Thor - meh
Cap 1 - ok

You're right,

DC can't win.

Deflated-Andy.gif

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
:bryan:

DC has plenty of great films to come. You saying that DCEU is gonna be Spider Man 3 status, but Marvel is gonna pop out future TDK level quality films that will be nominated for best picture at the Oscars? :deadrose:

Yet you're still living off one movie that came out almost a decade ago :pachaha:

Made by a director who's done with superhero movies, never coming back and has nothing to do with the DCEU going forward:pachaha:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
DC can't win

*DC puts out a bad film*

AOU - meh
Iron Man 2 - trash
Iron Man 3 - trash
TIH - trash
Thor 2 - trash
Ant-Man - ok
Thor - meh
Cap 1 - ok

Yeah, at this point, only time will correct that.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
You said that you don't get why people think Marvel has been slacking but i'm named some films that weren't up to par.
He said slacking RECENTLY when just the year before last they put out 2 of the 3 best films they've ever done and apparently have another one on that level out in 2 weeks.

And then you just started listing movies that were as far back as 6 years ago
:manny:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
He said slacking RECENTLY when just the year before last they put out 2 of the 3 best films they've ever done and apparently have another one on that level out in 2 weeks.

And then you just started listing movies that were as far back as 6 years ago
:manny:

It's aight breh i'm done arguing

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
DC can't win

*DC puts out a bad film*

AOU - meh
Iron Man 2 - trash
Iron Man 3 - trash
TIH - trash
Thor 2 - trash
Ant-Man - ok
Thor - meh
Cap 1 - ok
Yep you're the one with the agenda breh. Antman was a great film on all levels. You're calling it okay so it fits into your narrative