Youtube Critics beefing over anti-DC agenda

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
campea was throwin shots tho, you can't throw subs and then act like u an innocent party :manny:
Hit dogs holler. Grace wasn't the only person in the world on that DC bias shyt. It's completely plausible Campea made a general statement about what was hot on twitter at the time.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Hit dogs holler. Grace wasn't the only person in the world on that DC bias shyt. It's completely plausible Campea made a general statement about what was hot on twitter at the time.

I don't know if that adds up, Grace has twice as many subscribers as Collider, she is direct competition for them in the super hero game. I think he tried to paint her in a certain light. :ehh:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
campea was throwin shots tho, you can't throw subs and then act like u an innocent party :manny:

From what I remember after skimming the video, Campea started throwing shots after she posted a picture of him and his wife at a Civil War premiere with dollar signs.

Besides that he claims it was a blanket statement and that he doesn't even follow her on Twitter. Of course, this is all his words so he could be covering that part up.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nikkas in here really saying there's MCU movies that are on par to TDK :dwillhuh:

TDK is the closest the CBM genre will ever come to being nominated for Best Picture

Them drugs are powerful. People have the 90s mentality that "DC is lame and boring, but Marvel is cool" that they didn't let go of. Now, it came to the point where people will make crappy PG/PG 13 live action films and say "at least it ain't boring DC." :smh:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Disagree breh.

TDK was a masterpiece, the 1st and 3rd entries in the series, not so much. I'd put Cap 2, Avengers and GotG over both of them and on par with TDK as far as enjoyment.

But what is important is that TDK is not relevant to the current DCCU, you are never gonna get a DC movie of that quality again, unfortunately. Its not a good look to actively know its ALL downhill from here. We cannot say the same for Marvel and its future movies.

:bryan:

DC has plenty of great films to come. You saying that DCEU is gonna be Spider Man 3 status, but Marvel is gonna pop out future TDK level quality films that will be nominated for best picture at the Oscars? :deadrose:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
:bryan:

DC has plenty of great films to come. You saying that DCEU is gonna be Spider Man 3 status, but Marvel is gonna pop out future TDK level quality films that will be nominated for best picture at the Oscars? :deadrose:

Based on what? Their Track Record??? :mjlol:

And who cares about the Oscars, I read comics breh, I want comic book movies and as far as comic book movies go, Marvel is KING.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Based on what? Their Track Record??? :mjlol:

And who cares about the Oscars, I read comics breh, I want comic book movies and as far as comic book movies go, Marvel is KING.

If you want more Antman and another reboot of Spider-Man, then go ahead. Marvel been slacking recently because of an extended period of no competition. You better hope the DCEU do comic book films differently and of a better quality, or else this Era will be a watered down version of the 80s action films when looking back.

Competition is always good.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
If you want more Antman and another reboot of Spider-Man, then go ahead. Marvel been slacking recently because of an extended period of no competition. You better hope the DCEU do comic book films differently and of a better quality, or else this Era will be a watered down version of the 80s action films when looking back.

This, the perfect example is video games. Madden was dope when 2K was on their asses then they started to drop off in quality after they bought the NFL license and shut out 2K. COD, they always had Battlefield in their rearview but now no one gives af about what comes out now because the quality hasn't changed.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
This, the perfect example is video games. Madden was dope when 2K was on their asses then they started to drop off in quality after they bought the NFL license and shut out 2K. COD, they always had Battlefield in their rearview but now no one gives af about what comes out now because the quality hasn't changed.

Yep. Since 1998, Marvel has movies that are wayyyyyyy up and down in quality; very inconsistent. I mean, we could have TDK level of quality films from way back then if competition was around. Now in 2016, DC decides to get serious with its universe, and now they sky is falling. Some even want DC to fail because they can't stand Marvel constantly giving quality, not just a one time thing.

These critics can lie all they want, but their bullshyt ain't gonna help their careers at all.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

I don't get this. They had two meh films in 2015 but released 2 of their best films in 2014 and apparently civil war is one of their best too and doctor strange looks promising