[11/27/23]CM Punk & The Viper Randy Orton are Back!!! Monday Night Raw Thread

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
When are we getting new tag belts? With JD it would be perfect for them to mix the red and blue to make a purple edition for them. Then once they lose, the winners can unveil the new design

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
When are we getting new tag belts? With JD it would be perfect for them to mix the red and blue to make a purple edition for them. Then once they lose, the winners can unveil the new design
This is me doing some wild speculation but here is a scenario I've been thinking of:

Creeds win the titles off JD, but being baby faces that love to defend the titles all the time, they choose to defend the Raw and SD titles separately down the road some time and end up losing 1 pair to some team, be it on Raw or SD, likely the SD titles, since the Creeds are a Raw team.

It's one way I can think of them doing the tag title split that would make sense. :yeshrug:

But HHH needs to address it soon, it's the last thing really left over from the last regime that needs corrected.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This is me doing some wild speculation but here is a scenario I've been thinking of:

Creeds win the titles off JD, but being baby faces that love to defend the titles all the time, they choose to defend the Raw and SD titles separately down the road some time and end up losing 1 pair to some team, be it on Raw or SD, likely the SD titles, since the Creeds are a Raw team.

It's one way I can think of them doing the tag title split that would make sense. :yeshrug:

But HHH needs to address it soon, it's the last thing really left over from the last regime that needs corrected.
I’m assuming since they haven’t split them up yet they’re planning to have separate ones for each show at some point so something like that would make sense. Raw gets the World Tag Team champs and SD gets the WWE tag team champs

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I’m assuming since they haven’t split them up yet they’re planning to have separate ones for each show at some point so something like that would make sense. Raw gets the World Tag Team champs and SD gets the WWE tag team champs
Exactly. Those names fit with what they did with the Women's titles. And even tho Roman is still technically a double champ, he only carries 1 title, it's just a matter of time, when he loses, that they retire the Universal title.

But for the tag titles, if they don't have plans to split them up again they would have unified them a long time ago and there would be 1 set of titles by now. Maybe they are trying to stretch it to WM or something? 🤷‍♂️

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Someone get cp munk to a Dominican so they can fix up that lil timmy haircut that he got for his TV DEBUT