[11/27/23]CM Punk & The Viper Randy Orton are Back!!! Monday Night Raw Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Punk is hit with the lawsuits from AEW, am I right? I imagine he won't be able to say shyt about them for now.

It's just when a guy draws so much ratings and after 10 years he does just a generic promo I'm sure a lot of people would be disappointed. It don't have to be about AEW.
No lawsuits. I think there might've been more to the promo if we didn't have the women's tag & Nia vs Zoey eating up time. I even felt that the tag team turmoil match was unnecessary, that's 20mins right there that was wasted.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So as expected Punk's promo was short because other segments ran long. When you run out of time on a 3hr show that's due to bad booking. They had a whole hour given to them commercial free, and decided that 2 segments needed to be 30mins each. They could've fit 4 segments into the first hour.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
So as expected Punk's promo was short because other segments ran long. When you run out of time on a 3hr show that's due to bad booking. They had a whole hour given to them commercial free, and decided that 2 segments needed to be 30mins each. They could've fit 4 segments into the first hour.
But but but The Game taking pictures with WWE Superstars and pointing....But But But Vince got rid of Karrion, Tegan, Hit Row, and other Superstars the Iwc was sooo mad at Vince for, now that The Game is in charge he got all of them more over than Hogan and Stone Cold combined...
But but but but

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
But but but The Game taking pictures with WWE Superstars and pointing....But But But Vince got rid of Karrion, Tegan, Hit Row, and other Superstars the Iwc was sooo mad at Vince for, now that The Game is in charge he got all of them more over than Hogan and Stone Cold combined...
But but but but
You forgot how he royally fukked up the Street Profits heel turn and then humiliated them in Montez's hometown of CHI, which is something they said only Vince did.:sas2:

• Haha
Reactions: jeh

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Does that make Chelsea the "Callisto" of the team?
c29b2e63418b0893470a4bf95115a3ea04c5d659.gifv
:ohlawd: She was my favorite villain/arc of the series

Callisto the sexiest white woman God ever produced IMO