[8/3] AEW Dynamite: [Insert Verb] at the [Insert Noun], and did Adam Cole gain a few pounds?

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Hello TSC, it's Wednesday and you know what that means, more fukkery from AEW.

AEW-Dynamite-3-August-2022.jpg

Here is the Projected Card for Tonight's Show:
  • Chris Jericho vs. Johnny Utah - Last week on Rampage, Wheeler got under Jericho's skin, prompting a match between the two in which the winner will face Moxley. This should be a good test to see how Yuta can put on a show with a Veteran.
  • Christian Cage vs. Matt Hardy - With Jungle Boy back on the scene, expect Christian Cage to look over his shoulder while going against Matt Hardy.
  • ThunderStorm vs. Britt Baker & Jamie Hayter - Even though this isn't a one on one with Thunder Rosa, Britt Baker orbiting around the Women's title once more; what ever happened to that Owen Hart Memorial Women's Title Britt got? :mjlol:
  • The Acclaimed vs. The Gunn Club - The Acclaimed begin to start their face run against the Gunn Club in a DUMPSTER MATCH. It will be interesting to see how the rest of 2022 shakes up as FTR is by far the best tag team, yet at same time The Acclaimed no doubt have developed a following in AEW this year.
  • Orange Cassidy vs. Jay Lethal - We all know how Orange Cassidy works, so this should be a solid match for the show with the usual fukkery.
  • Powerhouse Hobbs begins his Solo run, and it will be interesting to see what storyline they've got planned with his turn against Ricky Starks last week. He has improved as well, so we shall see how this shakes up.
  • The Undisputed Elite and the return of Adam Cole - The Favorite subject of ridicule is back after a concussion he suffered at Open Door, what do we in store now that he is back?
The Card as always is subject to change, but the menu back in Catering is still the same... just ask Keith Lee.

0039c8a9a0623b6c-600x338.jpg

LIVE FROM THE SCHOTTENSTEIN CENTER in COLUMBUS, OH
ITS AEW DYNAMITE

Also Ohio State sucks.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
This is bullshyt! You stole my thread and made one with UNOFFICIAL information. I'm gonna make my own thread, I'm boycotting this one.

DopeyPrestigiousAsiaticmouflon-max-1mb.gif
We cool, @MushroomX.

full
"DO YOU WANT TO HUG IT OUT? IF SO, AEWSOME. IF NOT, THATS OKAY AS WELL. YOU WANT EXPLOSIONS? WATCH AEW DYNAMITE ON TSC!"