Loggie

All Star
Daps
Well see.

Gen X are basically worthless in the work force and its them putting these articles out.

Ill take a Gen Z blue haired phone addict over a Gen X any day
giphy.gif

Why you got to out my sisters and them on blast?
:picard:
Honestly, in my 30’s I realize how trash companies are. You think they would want to be all about hiring the right person, profits, experience…

Networking and nepotism. In my companies sector, we are one of the few contracts that’s “profitable”. Why is that? The wrong a$$holes got hired and don’t do their job well. Why did they get hired? Networking and nepotism.

Corporate is finally reading the numbers. This is how divisions get sold off. Body wants a losing company.

Gen Z could help if given the chance.

Family Man

Superstar
Daps
I do the same thing. Under no circumstance would I ever hire a white person especially a younger white woman. If you're black and under a certain age and speak with what I consider a white cadence then you get the side eye. If you use any buzzwords associated with mental health or SJW then you're not a fit. If my initial impression is that you're a blerd, a dweeb, socially awkward, weird, or possibly autistic then I'm not hiring you. I don't have a problem hiring a gay person but if you identify as trans or identify as "queer" you ain't working here.

When someone applies the first thing I do is Google them, check their social media etc. if I see any fukk shyt like pronouns, muling, racism, gender war shyt, incel talk, astrology, therapy babble, or pride flags then their resume gets tossed.

I like candidates with life experience - people that have been through difficult shyt and have pulled themselves up. If you expect me or anyone else at work to care about you being your "authentic self" then you're at the wrong place.
All of my employees are black and I have two Mexicans and the youngest person that work for me just turn 36 a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I work with a few gen z and my industry in general is very young, no different than any other generation in terms of work quality . The biggest difference is that gen z participate less in work happy hours compared to when I was that age, but I think that’s the pandemic effect.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Saw a team of gen Z workers at a mom and pop sammich shop around my way. Man they look stressed, depressed and a whole lot of mess. It was sad actually. They look like zombies who don’t want to live anymore.

:lupe:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Obviously Millenials will be the last great generation :blessed:
True but racism still exist and the corporate job has a quota, 1 negro male and 2 negro women per company.

I've jumped from job to job being the only black male. I wish i could take face off the application. How does that factor into productivity? ☹️

Race, sexuality, gender should not be on job apps.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Tons of Gen Z at my job. They really do need "mental health days." Which always makes me chuckle. Just call out. I don’t need to hear how you can’t handle basic life circumstances.

Somethings I personally noticed about them demographic in general:

Zero problem solving skills. They go into a manic frenzy when something goes slightly wrong or completely shut down. You basically have to tell them every little thing and their ability to apply information is very limited.

Most have very limited social skills and their communicatie is trash especially when it comes to writing. However most are chill and to themselves which is good for me.